• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for: somewhere to stay during SDCC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pordey2

Visiting from S&F
Reaction score
Hi. :banana

I'm asking this question on behalf of Battletroll and myself. We are two not-so-frequent posters here at the Freaks board, although being long time members.

We're had planned to attend Comic Con in San Diego for the first time ever and are have some problems finding accommodation for the stay. We know we're very late in the game, but was hoping some friendly souls here maybe could point us in the right direction. Or, even better, have a room big enough to share - and of course share the costs! We're planning to stay in SD during the whole convention (wed-sun), although nothing is set in stone at this time beeing.

About us
We're two positive and easy-going Europeans from the Netherlands (Battletroll/Ellen) and Norway (me/Stig). We're both in our mid 20ies and are going to the US for the very first time.
We've been semi-serious collectors for some years now and members of both this board and the Shadow and Flame board. Hopefully a few of the fellow boardmembers on both boards can vouch for us being ok people.

Anyone out there who might be able to help us out, please? :angelsmil

oh... and none of us have the driver's license. Another challenge as we're not sure how the bus connections are over there :eek:

oh... and none of us have the driver's license. Another challenge as we're not sure how the bus connections are over there :eek:

They have trams/trollies through out the town, that go right to the convention center. So try and get a place that has a trolly station near it.

you can stay at my place but you'll have to commute to the convention center from NY

hi if you are still looking for a room for sdcc
i have one at the Embassy Suites San Diego Bay - Downtown it's down the steet from the con

try to pm you but email is full !!!!!

Back