Looking for someone willing to help me out with a Brendan Fraser sculpt!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indywanabe91

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Is there anyone out there that would be willing to make me and anyone else interested in a Brendan Fraser Sculpt from The Mummy Returns Or Tomb of the Dragon Emperor?

Last edited:
You should send a PM to Chris Howes, his work is awesome even though there is abit of a wait it is well worth it. I'd be down for one of these aswell if you get Chris on board.

Ultimately depends on how many people you can get on board, send him a PM and see if he would be willing to do Brendan. If so, then post up as an interest thread and get people to sign up.

Oh Yea I forgot to mention I don't want the Hero Heads one because it Looks hardly anything like him! Thanks for your help but I'm really looking for someone sculpt a better one.

Just spoke with The Chris Howes, and he has agreed to do so! After he's finishing clearing out heads

Indy, Lonnie has a new resin that looks like flesh. Give the sculpt a go. I think the likeness will coumt out as it gets detailed. From the looks of things the hair/eyes & a little shading will make it pop

Indy, Lonnie has a new resin that looks like flesh. Give the sculpt a go. I think the likeness will coumt out as it gets detailed. From the looks of things the hair/eyes & a little shading will make it pop

Thanks for your help but, I've had one and I'm just not satisfied with it! Since I've already spoken with Chris I have faith that his will look better and by the way that sculpt is from the first mummy and I was looking for some one who could do one of him from the sequels

Back