looking for P1 mother ship ref, pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rQwewDIjsOc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rQwewDIjsOc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

watch the ending of this vid

scout ship detaches from mothership

scout ship later deploys pod

guys, just calm down........Devil, I know you think that this is not getting too heated, but it is!:monkey3

Seriously!? ok. Man this board is tame. :lol

To J0KER: last thing since we SEEM to be having a "Heated" debate (lol) um.. you're doing it again. You're using AVP to explain things in Predator and Predator 2. I already said that's MOVIE CANNON. I completely agree with what you're saying in regards to MOVIE CANNON. You're 100% right.

But I'm 100% right when talking about REAL LIFE. You're jumping between the 2. You brought up stuff that in your opinion wasn't MOVIE CANNON. When I answered.. you immediately jumped back to MOVIE CANNON to counter. It's 2 completely different things.
Kinda hard to discuss it when you're mixing the 2 together.

Last edited:
Seriously!? ok. Man this board is tame. :lol
Tame my ass!!!!!

This board is tame sometimes, but when some people come on, it can either A. Turn into the spam aisle in Kroger or B. Turn into a gladiator match with 2 gladiators hacking at eachother's limbs!

I am not trying to single or point fingers at anbody on here at all.:)

Tame my ass!!!!!

This board is tame sometimes, but when some people come on, it can either A. Turn into the spam aisle in Kroger or B. Turn into a gladiator match with 2 gladiators hacking at eachother's limbs!

I am not trying to single or point fingers at anbody on here at all.:)

Let Em' Battle!!!:banghead:lol:rotfl

mothership present in AvP & AvP:R

scout ships present in Predator & Predator2

pods present in Predator & AvP & AvP:R

if I see a rapist today but i don't know he is a rapist then tomorrow on the news i see him described as a rapist then he was a rapist all along and not a mothership :dunno

I'm use to a different type of forum, that's all. This and thehunter'slair is the only forum of this type I've ever been on. I'm usually on a hip-hop forum.. where we make family death threats, and plot murder with every post. Trust me.. this board is TAME. You can't even curse on here. People get hurt feelings.. it's TAME. I just need to remember that when I'm on here.

Sideshow Freaks = frail, easily hurt, easily offended, non-confrontational people.

I'm use to a different type of forum, that's all. This and thehunter'slair is the only forum of this type I've ever been on. I'm usually on a hip-hop forum.. where we make family death threats, and plot murder with every post. Trust me.. this board is TAME. You can't even curse on here. People get hurt feelings.. it's TAME. I just need to remember that when I'm on here.

Sideshow Freaks = frail, easily hurt, easily offended, non-confrontational people.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/xWSIhairiNU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xWSIhairiNU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
U'll never be ready!
MEMBER i TOLD U :lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/xWSIhairiNU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xWSIhairiNU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
U'll never be ready!
MEMBER i TOLD U :lol
:lol:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Dude, just because we come here to talk about our passion of collecting in a civilized manor doesn't make us "frail, easily hurt, easily offended, non-confrontational ". If we wanted to start heated arguments where we get mad at eachother we'd go to the forums you go to, but we come here to talk about collecting.

Dude, just because we come here to talk about our passion of collecting in a civilized manor doesn't make us "frail, easily hurt, easily offended, non-confrontational ". If we wanted to start heated arguments where we get mad at eachother we'd go to the forums you go to, but we come here to talk about collecting.

not to mention we would probably get banned :D ....just like Zoolander

thanks for the help guys, the model pics help, thanks vujk, your right the ship is only on for a few in the opening shots,just a tease,I'll keep looking and post some pics when i get a couple more in.

I'm confused. I think you were trying to make a point but all you did there was add to mine. It's not meant to be disrespectful.. it's just a fact. Bottomline I share a certain level of interest with people on here, but I DON'T share the enthusism, obsession and love for this (for me, minor) hobby like everyone else on here. It's a catch 22 for me: no one else, in my personal life or online cares about this stuff. So in order for me to chat about this stuff I have to come to forums like this, but that's the problem. I'm not on the level of all the collectors on here so there's no common ground. lol. I try though.. can;t blame me for trying.

Back