• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for HT Original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Art

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi all, new guy here :) I am looking to buy a Hot Toys Original Predator, I would prefer the SS exclusive but any one would do. Any help on getting one at a decent price would be greatly appreciated.

Started I bit late in collecting these HT figures, started with IM MIII Bd and have been hooked ever since. I have aquired most of the IM figures and am starting to really like the Predators line. I have already spent a small fortune on my IM collection and am not looking foward to doing the same with the Preds lol. So any help would be great! Thanks Freaks!

Hi all, new guy here :) I am looking to buy a Hot Toys Original Predator, I would prefer the SS exclusive but any one would do. Any help on getting one at a decent price would be greatly appreciated.

Started I bit late in collecting these HT figures, started with IM MIII Bd and have been hooked ever since. I have aquired most of the IM figures and am starting to really like the Predators line. I have already spent a small fortune on my IM collection and am not looking foward to doing the same with the Preds lol. So any help would be great! Thanks Freaks!

I will have very soon a Predator 1 Exclusive for sale and Dutch. I need $ badly to help out my mom with her medical bills!. i am taking pics, uploading them, and figuring out prices!. What is a P1 Exclusive worth?, and Dutch? i have seen on ebay and here P1 regular going for $400-$600. I can't really give a huge deal as i need the most out of both and a Sovereign Studios Michael Keaton Batman V2! which i don't want to get rid of any but need the $.

Thanks for the response guys. Hoping to get one at a good price, I know what they are going for on ebay and didn't want to pay that much if I didn't have too.

Still looking.....

Back