• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for DX07 and DX04

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Looking for Cobra Commander, Leonidas and more...

PM sent re: the Commander.

Re: Looking for Hellboy, Leonidas, Vader and others...

bump for Jon Bones Jones Tonight

PMs answered and Li Mu Bai would have to be a custom like the Jared Nomack.

PM sent about vader

Re: Looking for Davy Jones, Leonidas, Vader and others...

Bump Added Davy Jones

Yeah there are 3 currently on EBay but like I said Im trying to avoid the highway robbery. One selling for 400 is missing the key necklace.

All 3 I saw are still available and the one I was talking about was a "Buy Now" for 399.99. Another has 20 hrs left on the auction and is up to 450. Oh lets not forget the 1500 one...hahaha

Anyone selling bump bump bump....

I had to go the Ebay route on Davy Jones last night. $631...free shipping. This figure doesmt seem to come along very often so I had to grab him. Taking him off the wish list. Thanks for looking.

I had to go the Ebay route on Davy Jones last night. $631...free shipping. This figure doesmt seem to come along very often so I had to grab him. Taking him off the wish list. Thanks for looking.

When I win the lottery, I'm going to buy one too! :lol

Back