• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for DX07 and DX04

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Collect78

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Just looking to see if I can get lucky and find a good deal on the DX04 and/or DX07 before going the Ebay route. Any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Re: Looking for Grimes, Spartacus, Nomack

Hi and thanks for the reply!

Yeah Walking Dead Junkie here and it seems the Rick Grimes custom is a hot commodity. Do I just blurt out on one of those threads say "I want one" or private message them? Sorry Im a newbie and don't really wanna be pi**ing people off. Are you "in line" already?

All the details are in the Threads I posted. Give them a look. One is preorder and one is a lottery draw. There is another thread offering TWD head sculpts but can't seem to find it at the moment. All I ment by "get in line" is that everyone seems to want a Rick Grimes at the moment lol

Last edited:

i have spartacus andy whitfield heads by serang kim, if your interested

Thanks and Ill keep that in mind. I'm actually looking for a full figure. I'm very new to these figures and have no idea how "kit bashing" works exactly. Are all heads universal for bodies? What do you look for if you want a head that fits a HT body? Again thanks for any help.

I have a Nomak done by Ones1customs that I am looking to sell if you are interested. Send me a PM if so.

Re: Looking for Grimes, Spartacus, The Dude

Big Thanks to "Joebizz34" for the awesome Jared Nomack. Looks amazing!

Back