Looking for dr doom PF repaint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TD-0488

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just finished searching 20 pages. Maybe someone is better ham I am. I believe it was computerfly's. It was a damaged dr doom PF that was re painted and it really brought out the detail. Anyone got a link to the page?

I have this repainted Doom:

youtube.com/watch?v=QS_ThSAWrIQ

Do you mean him?

That looks like the one. I thought computerfly had him. Looks awesome.

Here is mine, and yes, I still have it. I have a custom pedestal with it now that I haven't photographed.

DoomBD1.jpg~original

DoomBD2.jpg~original

DoomBD3.jpg~original

DoomBD4.jpg~original

DoomBD5.jpg~original

Wow Titan... The throne looks sick. Love the contrast. I don't think I have the guts to repaint mine unless it was damaged.

That is so awesome CF! I was wanting to show it to my daughter and her husband. I wanted to show them the rich detail in the sculpture. And what great paint apps can do for a piece. That is just awesome work. Someone in France did that for you correct?

No, Rick Cantu painted it. There have been a couple of people who tried to copy it, like the one in gutelaune's youtube video, but none have come anywhere close to Rick's work.

No, Rick Cantu painted it. There have been a couple of people who tried to copy it, like the one in gutelaune's youtube video, but none have come anywhere close to Rick's work.

Yeah, yours is just boss. I love it.

Back