• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for broken Figuarts figures/parts/joints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timone317

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm mainly interested in Figuarts DBZ figures or parts. I like to make custom figures in my spare time but I end up abandoning a lot of ideas as I'm never really comfortable with modifying new Figuarts figures since they cost so much. I'm always looking for new parts to experiment with and figured it couldn't hurt to try my chances here.

I'm not looking for a long list of items but I'm very interested in finding a damaged SDCC Gohan (impossible as it may be). I would like to make an alternate normal form head for one of my SDCC Gohan figures but I don't want to pursue the project since it will undoubtedly harm the value of the figure. I just need an SDCC face to make the new head compatible with an SDCC Gohan but if I can get a new elbow joint I can repair a broken manga Gohan I received in a trade last year. Here's a pic showing which SDCC Gohan faces I'm looking for.

sdcc_zps0d8083f8.png

I'd also like to get a legitimate left hand for the saiyan saga Vegeta, I wound up doing too many favors for people and now I'm left with an incomplete Vegeta.

If you'd like to offer me something please send me a message as I prefer to receive notifications at the top of the site. Also worth noting...I won't bother with absurd offers, I'm well aware that spending money on damaged figures is pretty foolish. I usually find a way to benefit from the majority of my purchases and am open to discussing prices but I'm not made of money.

Back