Look how great a Boromir PF would be!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzie

Super Freak
Reaction score
I watched FotR again today and must say, that
the Lurtz vs. Boromir & Aragorn Szene is by far one
of the greatest in the trilogy...

Now having Lurtz in a perfect pose soon, I really wish
we could get a Boromir PF to display with him.

Maybe putting some Forest photography in the back...

lurtzbodn4.jpg

But even without it would always remember me of
that great szene with all its emotions..

so..

GO SIDESHOW.. please bring us a PF Boromir to display with Lurtz :rolleyes:
the pose on the picture would be so perfect... :cool:

I would buy that, if only so I could hollow out the horn and fill it with bubble solution and install an air pump in his arm. That would look awesome!

tomandshell said:
I would buy that, if only so I could hollow out the horn and fill it with bubble solution and install an air pump in his arm. That would look awesome!

:rotfl

You can hope for the exclusive... :D

UH, yeah. He's got one of the greatest wardrobes in the series. Just look at the detail in the 12" and you can only imagine how great the PF will be.

Boromir PF is a must have.

I agree, the Lurtz vs. Boromir & Aragorn scene is my favorite moment from the entire trilogy.

Very emotional and moving scene. Great score from Howard Shore as well.

I would like a Boromir PF before an Aragorn, actually.

Especially with Lurtz already announced. I have been toying with the idea of cancelling my Lurtz due to money issues, and I have a feeling that the day after I cancel Lurtz, they will preview the accompanying Boromir PF.

:sick

tomandshell said:
I would like a Boromir PF before an Aragorn, actually.

Especially with Lurtz already announced. I have been toying with the idea of cancelling my Lurtz due to money issues, and I have a feeling that the day after I cancel Lurtz, they will preview the accompanying Boromir PF.

:sick

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!

No way should you cancel Lurtz!

;)

Is anyone else getting worried at the lack of PF news? I mean, with the detail in the 12" line (and the new busts and further polystone statues coming) do you think the PFs are getting pushed to the back of the queue and we might not see many more? Probably just me being pessimistic, but surely it shouldn't take this long to get another one out??

crazytrain said:
Is anyone else getting worried at the lack of PF news? I mean, with the detail in the 12" line (and the new busts and further polystone statues coming) do you think the PFs are getting pushed to the back of the queue and we might not see many more? Probably just me being pessimistic, but surely it shouldn't take this long to get another one out??

Official statement from SSC is, that they are working on SEVERAL
new LotR Premium Format figures and need some time, because they
are way more complicated than SW... :monkey5

That pic looks awesome. May be SS can add some posters or pictures, or may be even one more step, SS can create diaroma environment backgrounds and can sell it to us ?:monkey5

I do not personally care of the next PF, I will simply buy it regardless of whoever it will be
just bring it on please :maul

gambit said:
That pic looks awesome. May be SS can add some posters or pictures, or may be even one more step, SS can create diaroma environment backgrounds and can sell it to us ?:monkey5

I do not personally care of the next PF, I will simply buy it regardless of whoever it will be
just bring it on please :maul

Pretty much, just sitting and waiting for the next announcement.

I'm not 100% who said it but I think it was Chris during a chat that there were only going to be 2-3 LOTR PFs released a year. Considering the price per piece, I think that's a good amount if one plans to be a completist and not go broke. :D

But it would be great to hear an announcement of a PF Boromir. Would anyone care for an Osgiliath armored Boromir? The exclusive could be the flag he raises during his speech in the Two Towers eextended cut. :monkey5

Frodo was announced in February so it's been almost exactly 6 months since the last announcement. I love this line and with the SW PF's to keep me happy and my wallet empty, I don't mind too much.

Don't think we'll see a PF Boromir very soon as we have recently gotten the Boromir 12", but he''' most certainly be down the line somewhere - not to far down hopefully

Back