"LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT THING!!" 89 Batmobile box arrivals..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rorywan

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So with the imminent comedic arrival of these giant brown shipper boxes around the world I thought for ****s and giggles I would make a thread.
This is for pics of the boxes only, not the actual car. We want to see how ridiculous this thing looks in your hovel/cave/hallway or on top of your wife/partner/pet loved one..

I would imagine relationships will falter, pets will be squashed, Fedex and UPS guys will have cardiacs..

Here's a starter.. (which I stole from the other thread)

C'mon freaks post your pics, give us a laugh and a snoop around your hovel.

:lol

1075816_10201548886222674_1664654697_n.jpg

The box is HUGGGE.

jvie6eEypGBo5.jpg

Last edited:
Holy Madagascar! :thud: That box is as big as a human!!!! Okay, i've got this coming on Monday and i'm scared!

Look forward to more pics Rorywan

Monday for me too! :hi5:

Rory, have you settled on an idea yet of how to display it? Its gonna be at least another 2 weeks before i complete my batcave diorama so it'll be a quick removal from the box on Monday for inspection and then more than likely it'll go back in again...:(

Rory, have you settled on an idea yet of how to display it? Its gonna be at least another 2 weeks before i complete my batcave diorama so it'll be a quick removal from the box on Monday for inspection and then more than likely it'll go back in again...:(

A space has been reserved.. (in fact the only space left in my house).

There must be corpses in those boxes.

That's why the faces are hidden.

:lol

I would imagine these boxes may double up as coffins for quite a few...

When we go broke and homeless from our HT addiction we can live in these boxes.

jajaj, everyone who get this vehicle should take a picture like that and post it here!

another great reminder that i may grieve for the loss of the 1/6 tdkr bat in my heart, but not in my house!

insane!

: D

Back