"Long have I desired to look upon the kings of old... my kin"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As always man I love when this thread is updated!

That face looks beautiful and you did a terrific job. The end results will be something you can really be proud of. :duff

Another update in the first post. I worked out more details in the face, the extended hand, worked on the shoulders, the robe and started working on the rocks on the viewer's right.

"All" that needs to be done now is working out the details on the foot, working on the folds of the robe, and get the rocks just right and I will be finished with this one. :duh

wow that looks very good indeed, you have a talent and a vision to see this figure in what was a big piece of stone...!!!

so have you started to think about the next project....:naughty

wow that looks very good indeed, you have a talent and a vision to see this figure in what was a big piece of stone...!!!

so have you started to think about the next project....:naughty

Definitely! My next project will be the companion piece of this one. After all, the Argonath exist of two statues!! :duh

Last edited:
Another looooooong-awaited update. I've been working on the rocks, carved out his foot, smoothened the folds in the robe. I'm not happy with his face as it looks now, so I'm gonna work more on that next time.

Most recent picture has been posted on the first page! :joy

i love this thread...............kinda like an old friend that drops by from time to time & your always glad to see them.....:lol

outstanding work bro...........:rock

i love this thread...............kinda like an old friend that drops by from time to time & your always glad to see them.....:lol

outstanding work bro...........:rock

Haha, I was planning on working on it more, but running your own company takes up more free time than you'd think. :lol Thanks for the kind words tho!

argonath37.jpg

Total work-time so far: 94,5 hours.

Amazing so far!!!

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Back