"Long have I desired to look upon the kings of old... my kin"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was wondering about this thread about a month ago when i was moving my lotr dvd holders. looks great man. your dedication to this project is amazing. talent abounds on this board.

any chance of getting this in 1/6th scale???..............:monkey3

i was wondering about this thread about a month ago when i was moving my lotr dvd holders. looks great man. your dedication to this project is amazing. talent abounds on this board.

any chance of getting this in 1/6th scale???..............:monkey3

Not from me you won't! :lol

Another update on the first page. I worked on the shoulders some more, the head is ready to be worked out next time and after that I "only" need to work out the details such as the extended hand, the hand holding the sword, the foot and the folds in the robe.

I expect it to be about 20 hours more work before it's completely finished. :eek:

Another (long-awaited) update. I worked on the extended arm, because I realised I couldn't properly position the head as long as the extended arm wasn't there (the middle of the head is exactly positioned along a line from his middlefinger to his nose).

Pictures in the first posts.

Another update: worked out the extended arm and hand. Especially the hand was very hard to sculpt. It lacks the proper amount of detail for now, but I'll do all that a next time. ;)

Pictures in the first two posts.

Back