Lone Wolf & Cub (Triad)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this and am really excited. I want a figure from this so bad. I do like the movie version though. Does any of the sculptors out there have a version? The Alfrex looks amazing in pictures, but at $500 is out of my price range. I was wanting to do a version of this on my own, but need a hs. Can't wait to see pics from Triad.

Any news on this? Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but, I need an Itto figure.... NOW!

Triad has a lot of announcements.. too bad they still don't even have any prototype figures to go with those announcements.

Thanks for the head's up, Devil. It's weird that the Triad website still has the "Lone Wolf and Cub" banner on their main page (even though they still don't have any news).

Anyways... there are so few people commenting on this thread. I guess that there aren't many fans of the series here. Seriously though, Lone Wolf and Cub is my favorite series. It took me a long time to collect all the manga books, and the movies. The only thing that I'm missing are the figures :lol.

I love ogami itto and daigoro..Triad will do great especially if customdawg painted each figure.

I have a feeling... and I hope I'm right, that this is gonna turn out good!
I hovered over the Alfrex one so many times, so please let this be the one!

itto.jpg

retsudo.jpg

bodhi.jpg

They look good, but now that I see how comic versions look, I think film versions would have been much more impressive.

Maybe Hot Toys, some day...

Yeah, I'd have been very interested in film versions... would love to see someone update the work Alfrex did.

First because I'd love a set of Japanese film Samurai and secondly because I can't afford the original Alfrex ones :lol

Their Zatoichi still eludes me... not willing to pay the ridiculous $350 BIN prices, but I've missed out on it everytime it sells for around $200 :cuss

I think of all the stuff Triad has on display, the Lone Wolf and Cub figures turned out the best. I'm really looking forward to buying them all!

Back