Lone Wolf & Cub (Triad)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shogun Assassin!!! :rock
:rock :rock :rock

lonewolf.jpg

Awesome news! Any idea if this will be based on the film appearance, or manga?

I would love to see triad take over where Alfrex left off... or even re-release. Zatoichi is at the top of my most wanted list :rock

Wow! This is something I didn't expect to come out any time soon.

Oh ^^^^... and here I gave up the 1/6 game. This one might suck me back in.. I await product pics!

What do you think, will they be based on the movies? or the Manga? Either way these will be my first Medicom. I wonder if they will distributed by SST

It's triad, not Medi. I'm hoping it's based on the movies/TV series.

Incredible news!!!
Glad I didn't pay an arm & leg for the Alfrex version.
NOW PLEASE GET THE ZATOICHI LICENSE TRIAD!!!!

I guess the good thing is wether Manga or live action the characters look the same... I guess it just depends on if they figures are stylized at all or more realistic sculpts. Triad has done both, so be interesting to see which direction they lean.

I guess the good thing is wether Manga or live action the characters look the same... I guess it just depends on if they figures are stylized at all or more realistic sculpts. Triad has done both, so be interesting to see which direction they lean.

Neither. According to Louie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have both the Megahouse and Alfrex versions and love them!

To answer everyone's question about which version it will be . . . it's neither one.

We are working directly with legendary creator Kazuo Koike for his vision of the character. There are plans to do several characters and not just Ogami, Daigo and Retsudo of course. I can't say which ones exactly yet since we're too early into the property. But I can say that we are really die-hard fans of Kazuo-san's work so it is quite an honor to work with the man himself on this one. Each figure will come with a signed certificate from Kazuo himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaction.figure
Pleeease let it come with a fully functional baby cart !

Shawn, I think you already know the answer to this one. Erik and I are mechanical freaks. Evo/Eva bodies, moveable eyes, swappable hair, swappable chests, ATAC guns, ATAC swords. . . an ATAC cart would be the ultimate accessory.

Interesting... sounds like its pretty early on in the process. As long as its recognizable I'll be in for them :rock

Back