London After Midnight SSE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyz1on

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Just picked this one up on sale and a gift card to boot. Total 57.50. Sure is a creepy lookin little bastich.

IMG_1114t.jpg

IMG_1118t.jpg

IMG_1121t.jpg

IMG_1124t.jpg

Nice score! And great pics. I only have the 12" versions... I've always been tempted to get the PF.

So you were able to use the gift card during Spook? That is how I got mine last year, and for the same price no less. I didn't think they were honoring gift cards with discounts this year though, so congrats if you got away with it! :D

I am actually kind of surprised he is still around. I have been tempted to get one just becasue it looks so cool even though I am not much of a horror fan.

So you were able to use the gift card during Spook? That is how I got mine last year, and for the same price no less. I didn't think they were honoring gift cards with discounts this year though, so congrats if you got away with it! :D

I actually got him just before spook. I clicked on the "On Sale" link on the SS site and there he was The gift card option was still there I was still able to use my gift card.

I actually got him just before spook. I clicked on the "On Sale" link on the SS site and there he was The gift card option was still there I was still able to use my gift card.

If it goes on sale again while still being gift-card eligible, I will be all over LAM.

Nice score! And great pics. I only have the 12" versions... I've always been tempted to get the PF.

It's a very nice PF. Good materials but his arms are posable and some collectors don't like that.

sweet shots T! great final price too!

Thanks Ed. I've been on the fence about this for a while now. Final price made it a go.

Nice purchase!

Thanks

I am actually kind of surprised he is still around. I have been tempted to get one just becasue it looks so cool even though I am not much of a horror fan.

I was surprised it was still around as well. With an ES of 250 I thought it would have been gone. It's probably just not a very well known figure.

I have one I bought last Spook when it was on sale plus I think I was able to use a GC.
Only cost me 117.00. Best deal ever! That is why I was so disappointed at spook this year. No great bargains with which we could use a GC.
It is one of my favorites.

Back