Loki Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will wait production pieces anyway before taking it into consideration. No preorder for me.
I have the old Thor and Captain America so...:)

If the production piece turns out well, I think Loki will be just fine displayed on his own.

He's the villain that everyone loves to hate.

Or if Efx ever releases that Loki Helmet replica that would definately make a great companion piece.

I agree, PF Loki stood with that Helmet mounted on the wall above, with some nice lighting would look excellent. Funnily enough basically what I have planned for mine (Replica depending of course).

Well I'm getting a hulk maquette so either I'll stand it alone or place it with hulk.
Puny God. - still my favorite line from any MCU movie. Haha.

the-avengers-angry-hulk-smash-loki.gif

tumblr_mbv7anD0a51roe6alo1_400.gif

:rotfl

Such a great scene!

What a great movie. Also loved it when Hulk put the KO on Ultron mid sentence. What a great bunch of characters Stan and Jack brought into our worlds.

The more I see these pics, the more I'm impressed. This may be the best likeness in a Marvel movie PF from SSC that I've seen in a while.

That's not saying much though since they haven't really done much lately? Still annoyed they didn't do the Guardians.

That's not saying much though since they haven't really done much lately? Still annoyed they didn't do the Guardians.

I guess I should have said in terms of movie likeness pieces in general - they've done a fair amount, IMO.

I still wish Spider-Man would have happened.

This looks amazing. Thank you so much for posting all the pictures. I think the sculpt looks a million times better than the hot toys Dark World Loki. I can't believe I'm saying this, but i think the likeness maybe even better than avengers Loki. I seriously want this right now.

I don't collect PF. Do pre-orders sell out quickly? I subscribe to the newsletter; but I wonder if the pre-order is something I need to keep an even closer eye on.

This looks amazing. Thank you so much for posting all the pictures. I think the sculpt looks a million times better than the hot toys Dark World Loki. I can't believe I'm saying this, but i think the likeness maybe even better than avengers Loki. I seriously want this right now.

I don't collect PF. Do pre-orders sell out quickly? I subscribe to the newsletter; but I wonder if the pre-order is something I need to keep an even closer eye on.

Typically, POs don't sell out "quickly," but ultimately, it depends on the ES.

Best advice, PO when it goes up, but honestly, this'll probably be up and available for months before the 'waitlist' if it's anything like recent POs.

Bottomline: You probably won't have a problem getting it, if you really want it.

Typically, POs don't sell out "quickly," but ultimately, it depends on the ES.

Best advice, PO when it goes up, but honestly, this'll probably be up and available for months before the 'waitlist' if it's anything like recent POs.

Bottomline: You probably won't have a problem getting it, if you really want it.

Ok, that's great to know. Thanks. I sometimes lose track of when PO goes up, and some hot toys get waitlisted in a ridiculously short time.

Ok, that's great to know. Thanks. I sometimes lose track of when PO goes up, and some hot toys get waitlisted in a ridiculously short time.

I don't think you'll have any problem. :rock

It'll go up on some Thursday, so keep an eye on the thread. Sideshow does a great job as well, giving preview photos prior to PO day.

This will be my very first statue. The likeness IS the best of Tom. I can't wait to see unpainted shots, closeups, hoping they have an alternate head as the ex.

Back