Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Logan25 sculpts Half scale + Miller batman Bust /Goodbye My Brothers Leonardo Tu

Wow, I never realized how short his torso is without clothes. The more recent update with coat and pants looks proper, but this looks so funny. :lol
Fantastic work!
Mignola styled Hellboy WIP

Re: Logan25 sculpts Half scale + Miller batman Bust /Goodbye My Brothers Leonardo Tu

Wow, I never realized how short his torso is without clothes. The more recent update with coat and pants looks proper, but this looks so funny. :lol
Fantastic work!

Yeah its strange how adding certain things changes the entire look of a sculpt, the trick is being able to envisage what it will look like after adding things, which i often get wrong and have to strip off the clay and do it again, but with this one it seems to have worked ok. So far anyway :)

Re: Logan25 sculpts Half scale + Miller batman Bust / Leonardo Turtle/ Mignola Hellb

Last pic for the day

Re: Logan25 sculpts Half scale + Miller batman Bust / Leonardo Turtle/ Mignola Hellb

Wow, just wow. Just been through your thread start to finish. There isn't a single thing you've done that I don't like. You have mad skills sir and I salute you!!

****ing amazing work as always mate... (trevor) what?

Any advances with the GTA 5 head sculpts? I remember reading that you were working on a Trevor sculpt.
Sorry if this has been covered already.

Still nowhere on Trevor, sorry i keep getting sidetracked

Scarred old snake and peace walker big boss wip

Re: Logan25 sculpts Scarred old snake and peace walker big boss wip

You ever thought of doing comic/art based Conan, either as a statue or 1/6 head? Your style would be perfect for him.

Re: Logan25 sculpts Scarred old snake and peace walker big boss wip

You ever thought of doing comic/art based Conan, either as a statue or 1/6 head? Your style would be perfect for him.

Yeah i have actually any pic or artist in particular ?

Origins Joker WIP

Re: Logan25 sculpts Origins Joker WIP

Thanks guys and yeah if he turns out ok i will cast him up

more pics

Awesome Joker. Really love that smile.

Any update on this Wolverine?

Eric

20131025_160956_zps3b6e9617.jpg

Wolverine melted down???? There's gotta be a way to stop this from happening! Come on, people!!!

Eric

Back