Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Logan25 sculpts Half scale + Miller batman Bust / Leonardo Turtle

Great work Logan!

Would you ever consider doing a Arkham City Joker?

That Leo is ****ing great!
The cut is a nice touch.
Makes me wish there were bodies out there that would work for ninja turtle customs.:monkey2

Your Bats are always amazing! And the Leo is spectacular!

thankyou

Great work Logan!

Would you ever consider doing a Arkham City Joker?

Not sure im good enough to pull him off

That Leo is ****ing great!
The cut is a nice touch.
Makes me wish there were bodies out there that would work for ninja turtle customs.:monkey2

Cheers, im intending 2 full statues, first one based on this amazing heart wrenching artwork
https://realmbeyondsight.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-fan-art.html
The second one 15 years on with an older meaner scarred ronin Leo visiting his brothers grave. A bit morbid i know but should look pretty cool :)

That Leo is insane.

Leo is looking awesome! I want a set of 1/6th Turtles badly.

There's no way to sculpt up a turtle kit? I mean sculpt over HT arms, legs, make the shell 2pieces & then we could just connect every to a HT body?

That would be sick!

Leo is looking awesome! I want a set of 1/6th Turtles badly.

There's no way to sculpt up a turtle kit? I mean sculpt over HT arms, legs, make the shell 2pieces & then we could just connect every to a HT body?

That would be sick!

i dont think it would work over a normal body with out modding it as they would need to be short and stocky to look right

i dont think it would work over a normal body with out modding it as they would need to be short and stocky to look right

Noooo don't burst my bubble! :)

I just hope one day to have some freakin 1/6 Turtles.:1-1:

Would love to see a custom lee wolverine 1/2 scale bust anybody with me?

Thanks guys, pretty much done with the basic shape on big bats now i think, just detail work some more creasing and trim down the back and sides to try and lose as much weight as possible

The Millar Bats bust is fantastic, love your other Millar Bats too but think he might be the best yet. Also really love the Leo too. I'm one of the, I think, many who crave 1/6 turtles, would be one of the few things that made me expand on my Bats and Bats Rogues collection. Can't wait to see how both these projects progress. :hi5:

You weren't kidding. :lol:monkey2

Excited to see do these.

Me Too :)

The Millar Bats bust is fantastic, love your other Millar Bats too but think he might be the best yet. Also really love the Leo too. I'm one of the, I think, many who crave 1/6 turtles, would be one of the few things that made me expand on my Bats and Bats Rogues collection. Can't wait to see how both these projects progress. :hi5:

Cheers mate, just remembered ive not sent your supes yet, sorry will get him out next PO run

Your Leo also reminds me of this art I love :)

Yeah i love these pics :yess:

Back