Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Logan25 head sculpts Frank Quitely Bats

since i will never get round to getting a wolvie suit this is what i did with my astonishing wolvie cast
still a lil bit to do and claws to add

DSCF3586.jpg

DSCF3589.jpg

I love this Wolverine!!!!!!, :clap

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Quitely Bats Batman villains The Goon

I'd love to get my hands on that Goon head! awesome work!

cheers johan :)
hasnt someone else done shoulder pads? if not or if you want i can do you a set

I like the shoulder pads too! I also would like to see an Astonishing Wolvie head w/out a cigar...don't get me wrong, I love the sculpts you've done with the cigars, but I'd also like to see your take on him w/out the cigars...you do grim and determined very well! :wink1:

thanks a loy guys

I like the shoulder pads too! I also would like to see an Astonishing Wolvie head w/out a cigar...don't get me wrong, I love the sculpts you've done with the cigars, but I'd also like to see your take on him w/out the cigars...you do grim and determined very well! :wink1:
yeah i was quite pleased wth the shoulder pads, i like the idea that he gets a new suit probably every day and has to get his sewing equipment out and attach his battered shoulder pads lol
oh and the cigar on this one is a separate piece

Any chance you might do a bolland joker from killing joke?

Any chance you might do a bolland joker from killing joke?

Thats on my ridiculously large list lol, ive had a few people ask for this now

thanks guys, not sure what to do with the goon, height wise hes ok i think about 4cm including the hat but the width makes him seem huge especially the chin so not really sure what body would suit, i may wait till the damtoys spade j comes out and see how he works on that, in the mean time i think the zombie priest needs doing :)

Have you thought of a WWE body? I welded a WWE upper body to a Soldiers of the World lower body in hopes of doing a Goon figure if the right head ever got made. Might need to shorten the legs to get that gorilla look but the upper body is huge compared to the lower body.
IMG_1167.jpg

IMG_1165.jpg

Have you thought of a WWE body? I welded a WWE upper body to a Soldiers of the World lower body in hopes of doing a Goon figure if the right head ever got made. Might need to shorten the legs to get that gorilla look but the upper body is huge compared to the lower body.
IMG_1167.jpg

IMG_1165.jpg

that body looks pretty cool :)
i will stick him on the kaustic bod when hes done and see what peeps think, i fancy making a bust out of him anyway
On a Kaustic heroic body.
I will just shorten the legs for bulky Wolvie. :)
Ok, will see if i can knock up a pair this week sometime :)

For my Goon, I've a WWE body, it's perfect, now just add other legs on it to finish him... Don't really have the time atm.

bermejo joker, nearly done i think

DSCF3605.jpg

DSCF3603.jpg

DSCF3604.jpg

DSCF3606.jpg

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Quitely Bats The Goon Bermejo joker

Grotesquely awesome. That looks great.

Back