Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Logan25 head sculpts Deadpool Bradstreet punisher animated wolvie

think this is all the ones ive done so far

DSCF3579.jpg

DSCF3580.jpg

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Deadpool Bradstreet punisher animated wolvie

Started a bats based on a Frank Quitely pic
Still a bit to do

DSCF3585.jpg

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Frank Quitely Bats

looking good so far. and good choice. maybe later you can do a quitely joker from the cover of batman and robin 13?

Awesome job Logan!

You should so do a Red Rain Batman, it would look amazing with your skills! Not to mention I've wanted one for the longest time :lol *wiggles eyebrows*

Thanks guys :)

Awesome job Logan!

You should so do a Red Rain Batman, it would look amazing with your skills! Not to mention I've wanted one for the longest time :lol *wiggles eyebrows*

Hmmmm that would be pretty cool, ears on the cowl would be a git to do though lol

since i will never get round to getting a wolvie suit this is what i did with my astonishing wolvie cast
still a lil bit to do and claws to add

DSCF3586.jpg

DSCF3589.jpg

since i will never get round to getting a wolvie suit this is what i did with my astonishing wolvie cast
still a lil bit to do and claws to add

DSCF3586.jpg

DSCF3589.jpg

What kind of clay do you use ?

Thanks guys :)
Hmmmm that would be pretty cool, ears on the cowl would be a git to do though lol

Yeah I can imagine :lol Could possibly do them in another material and then sculpt them in place maybe? :D

That Wolvie bust is :thud: Wish I had your talent!

Yeah I can imagine :lol Could possibly do them in another material and then sculpt them in place maybe? :D

That Wolvie bust is :thud: Wish I had your talent!

cheers.
i did a bisley bats bust a while ago and sculpted the head with little square cutouts and did the ears as separate pieces, that would probably be the way to go

cheers.
i did a bisley bats bust a while ago and sculpted the head with little square cutouts and did the ears as separate pieces, that would probably be the way to go

:D uh huh, uh huh, yup yup :D .............. You shall make a red rain bats *waves hand jedi style*

Keep up the great sculpts Logan, you just keep getting better and better. I can't wait to get my hands on Deadpool and Bradstreet :panic:

Started working on a professor pyg and made me think what other batman villains need doing?
Preferably the slightly more obscure interesting looking ones

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Quitely Bats Batman villains

Hugo Strange, Man-Bat :D oh and Mad Hatter, Red Hood

Last edited:
Back