Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Logan25 head sculpts

Thanks annihilate22 and Tony

Found a couple of methods that im gonna try to shrink the heads down a bit, looking at them its around 2mm that there off.

Another wolvie, still a bit of work to do but i think ive sorted the scale issue allthough i think it looks to small now :) but then again this would suit a slightly smaller body better anyway.
Let me know what you think.
Mat.

DSCF3110.jpg

DSCF3111.jpg

Bisley and cowboy hat wolvies up next :)

Yep. Here's the comparison (original on the left and PSd 1/6 size on the right).

logan25s_wolvy_head_sizecomparison.jpg

Hope this helps :)

Would like the head to be smaller.... Jaw needs to be thinner than the neck.

Thanks for the comments, im not sure though, the mandibles are around the same size as the neck, but i usually like exagerated mandibles and jaw lines took a pic with fury for size reference , also the head needs to be slightly more forward which might make a difference

DSCF3113.jpg

Thanks Riddick, that is helpfull, im mostly used to sculptig full figures and busts so if the heads a little out you just make the body match, so its interesting (as in a pain in the backside lol) doing them to fit an existing body.

Good to hear :) And sculpts are great looking!

. . .

Also just a food for thought:
Wolverines official height is 5'3"
In 1/6th scale it'll be 10,5" while the body you're using (if I correct) is 12" H.

Good to hear :)

Also just a food for thought:
Wolverines official height is 5'3"
In 1/6th scale it'll be 10,5" while the body you're using (if I correct) is 12" H.

Yeah tryed it on the fury body as well and it looks ok, i had a bit of an argument over this issue over on another forum, with my thinking being i see him as short but not having a small head, so where most super heroes would be 8 or 9 heads tall i imagine wolverine would be 6 or 7.
Most people tend to disregard his height nowadays though, i hold Jackman personally reponsible lol

Most people tend to disregard his height nowadays though, i hold Jackman personally reponsible lol

:lol tell me about it. It destroys one of Logan's key features which isn't merely a physical quantity but a factor that builds character and creates the condition for the relationship.

****** me yr what this board needs u knock these heads out like thers no tmorrow, quick worker :)
Agree with tony That head is still just slightly oversized, but not by much :)
the problem with 1/6 heads is if the head is slightly bigger makes the body look to small. although you can beef up the body slightly to match with addons, this is a pain and also clothing then becomes a bigger pain to fit on the body

Thanks annihilate22 and Tony

Found a couple of methods that im gonna try to shrink the heads down a bit, looking at them its around 2mm that there off.

Another wolvie, still a bit of work to do but i think ive sorted the scale issue allthough i think it looks to small now :) but then again this would suit a slightly smaller body better anyway.
Let me know what you think.
Mat.

DSCF3110.jpg

DSCF3111.jpg

Bisley and cowboy hat wolvies up next :)

Last edited:

****** me yr what this board needs u knock these heads out like thers no tmorrow, quick worker :)
Agree with tony That head is still just slightly oversized, but not by much :)
the problem with 1/6 heads is if the head is slightly bigger makes the body look to small. although you can beef up the body slightly to match with addons, this is a pain and also clothing then becomes a bigger pain to fit on the body

Adjusting him a bit now :)

That wolvie head is amazing really.
My only grip like many have siad is that the head is too big yeah.

Other than this this is awesome.

Thanks elvis, just taking a bit of getting used to with the scale and fit and then im good to go :)
Got a cyclops and Gambit in the works as well

WOW def interested in Gambit and Cyclops. I have some custom ready just waiting for some really good head.

I really like your style.
Seing all those statues in your workshop, I don't know why but your style kinda reminds me of Bisley :)

WOW def interested in Gambit and Cyclops. I have some custom ready just waiting for some really good head.

I really like your style.
Seing all those statues in your workshop, I don't know why but your style kinda reminds me of Bisley :)

Found some good Ref pics for both, thinking as well would be cool to cast cyclops in clear so he could be lit up, and still undecided on short or long hair for gambit, i may do both
I call it my workshop but my girlfriend insists on calling it the kitchen for some reason lol
thanks and Well spotted as well, im a massive Bisley fan, one of my future projects once ive worked it out is converting a body to a Bisley styled musculature but keeping the articulation, will be tricky as Bisley tends to just invent muscle groupings to suit the pic hes doing.

This work is really awesome once the size is right I would be interested in a few heads as well.

awesome work saw your street fighter stuff over the clubhouse very nice

Thanks again.
annihilate22 maybe do a Bachalo one at a later date :)

Started on Gambit, went for a smirk for this and going to do the spikey haired version with a cigarette
Let me know what you think so far
DSCF3117.jpg

Back