Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Logan25 head sculpts

I love that Wolvie as well!!

Sent from my 2013 Jaguar XK Convertible

that made me laugh

Thanks for the great comms, i will post some more pics in a bit, Both wolvies should be finished later and trying out adding the cowl neck piece on bats

Great sculpts! All of it!
I would be interested about that masked Logan in case you decide to cast it :yess:

Wow, these are awesome head sculpts. I am really interested. Please let me know when they are available.

Great sculpts, interested in masked Wolverine if you offer it.

Thanks again guys, some more pics
The keaton body is a bit small for the miller bats but you get the idea.
Also working out some removeable body mods for the more comic super hero look. So if there is anything that people think needs to be done, heads as well all ideas welcome :)

DSCF3095.jpg

DSCF3096.jpg

DSCF3102.jpg

DSCF3108.jpg

DSCF3109.jpg

DSCF3097.jpg

Those are deff 1/5 :lol

Yeah i think the bats went a bit bigger than anticipated, i did these before the body came, so will probably redo him, I think the wolvies are ok though as they do have exagerated propotions and the hair and the mask the head bigger, if that makes sense :)

Yeah i think the bats went a bit bigger than anticipated, i did these before the body came, so will probably redo him, I think the wolvies are ok though as they do have exagerated propotions and the hair and the mask the head bigger, if that makes sense :)

Wolverine being shorter, the proportions kinda make sense.

As fantastic as the heads are even the wolvie head is to big for the KP body.
Didnt realise you was on these forums also, eaiser for us to chat here then on statueforums :)

Whoa! Definitely a bit oversized, but awesome nonetheless! If you can bring these down to a more accurate scale, I'm sure we'd be all over these!

Eric

As fantastic as the heads are even the wolvie head is to big for the KP body.
Didnt realise you was on these forums also, eaiser for us to chat here then on statueforums :)

Working that out now, it would have made sense to wait till the body got here but you live and learn :)
Im thinking for the wolvie, i can cast him in polyetser resin which shrinks around 5% then remold and see

Really great work, I do think they are a smidge large for 1/6 (especially as superhero's tend to have smaller than normal heads), but I'm very interested to see what else you come up with :duff

Ahhh never mind buddy u dun good.

Polyester resin no good and brittle. Cast should be polyurethane, this should be the only option.
Is it to much of a byach for u to start again now u got the body. Your sculpting is to good

Ahhh never mind buddy u dun good.

Polyester resin no good and brittle. Cast should be polyurethane, this should be the only option.
Is it to much of a byach for u to start again now u got the body. Your sculpting is to good

Yeah i know, its horrible stuff, i ment mold, cast in polyester which will shrink 5% remold the shrunk cast then cast in decent polyurethane resin.
Allthough it would probably be easier to just resculpt it lol.
I do intend to do a few wolvies so its cool :)

Back