Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends how much whoever has one will let it go for...I think it was $100 originally

Yeah, it was right around there. I think spazzy dropped it down to $90 once he hit a certain amount and if you paid quickly. Either way it was in the $100 ballpark. IMO, it's worth every penny. It gives the short haired portrait a lot of attitude it otherwise wouldn't have.

Damn, I always miss all the good stuff.

I'm not in the loop, will there be a 2nd run or something like that?
What would be the best way to contact the author?

It fits the Main Man just perfectly :clap

What hand are you guys talking about?
IMG_0302.jpg

Bad ass pic Eaglefan. I personally do prefer the finger with the spiked short hair portrait, but it looks great either way.

ya the gun hand blocks his face alittle. I just repainted 2 Fat Monster hands I got and wanted to post. I love the machete hand.

Hi guys. Sorry for bumping the thread back from the grave, but it's getting hot here (like 30°C/86°F) and I have just noticed the grinning head of my Lobo has started to... "sweat". It's weird, there some kind of brownish liquid runing from the top of his head down to his forehead. It's not sticky but if I wipe it some paint from the hair comes off.

Any idea of what it can be and what can be done, except putting it in a cooler place?

Hi guys. Sorry for bumping the thread back from the grave, but it's getting hot here (like 30°C/86°F) and I have just noticed the grinning head of my Lobo has started to... "sweat". It's weird, there some kind of brownish liquid runing from the top of his head down to his forehead. It's not sticky but if I wipe it some paint from the hair comes off.

Any idea of what it can be and what can be done, except putting it in a cooler place?

Oh heck - I may have bad news for you I'm afraid.

That sounds like uncured resin leaching from the cast. This can suddenly show itself on a previously sound looking cast based on temperature & atmospheric conditions OR because the uncured portion has simply taken a while to travel through to the surface.

Next to impossible to stop unless you drill out where it's coming from - which would then require filling, resculpting & a repaint.

I think you should take some pictures (or video) and contact Sideshow to see if they will provide a replacement head. I know you are past the "warranty" period, but they should be reasonable about this if it was a defect that couldn't POSSIBLY be identified until now.

Please let us know how things progress - and good luck!

Oh damn that's crazy! Related to that I'm actually always a little tripped out when pieces are shipping at this time of year and are sitting in a hot warehouse all day during the Sunday's when there's no routes. Just rather them always ship on a Monday for me.

Back