Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch, aftermarket prices .. the statue already took my arm, leg and kidney.
But oh well - It's not that I just have to get it.
I'll shoot for the Dawg and call it done.

Btw, there's just one thing that I don't like:
the way those pouches attach to the belt.
It fits so tight that I couldn't manage to attach all of them, if I put the belt on first.
On the other hand, if I attach them to the belt first - then I can't fasten the belt.

Dawg isn't cheap either

I don't know. Everytime I look at mine I'm filled with anger over having the EX and then having to mail it back cause it was all screwed up, then it was sold out. Then had to settle for a regular. Now it's just cursed with that bad memory with every viewing lol.

I don't know. Everytime I look at mine I'm filled with anger over having the EX and then having to mail it back cause it was all screwed up, then it was sold out. Then had to settle for a regular. Now it's just cursed with that bad memory with every viewing lol.

I think that's ********. If you pay for an EX and it's damaged then they should replace it with an EX.

What happened?

I guess I was lucky, my Main Man travelled around the world (and then some), and arrived in one piece.
Well, technically - in multiple pieces, but unharmed :rotfl

So, I bought "the main PF" this week. I had enough of waiting for a continuously delayed PO, so I asked my reseller to move my deposit towards a Lobo statue he had on sale (€505 shipped).

Must say I was underwhelmed at first because of the hollow-y and plastic-y base, quite cheap next to Supes' and Bats' bases, as well as with the material of his trousers. Then, the stupid belt and pouches almost drove me mad. But once all setup, does he have some presence! He does take a bit away from Batman and Superman PFs (my all-time favorites).

Against all odds, I chose the grinning head over the dreadlocked one. Love the detail in the teeth and I feel like it suits the pose better.

Anyway, here is my current display

As you can see, he really is a beast. When I can, I'll display him appart from B&S. It looks like they are not the same scale. Makes Lobo look as big as Darkseid or Doomsday.

Short hair portrait does look best with the REG PF IMO. The long hair portrait looks killer with the flaming skull EX. I switch my portraits up pretty regularly with my EX PF.

I sadly missed out on the Spazzy middle finger hand. If by any chance someone would be willing to sell theirs I can pay nicely. Just shoot me a message. Thanks (fingers crossed)

I sadly missed out on the Spazzy middle finger hand. If by any chance someone would be willing to sell theirs I can pay nicely. Just shoot me a message. Thanks (fingers crossed)

Good luck finding one. It really does add a lot to the PF. It looks absolutely KILLER when displayed with the grinning short hair portrait.

I also have a thread under the wanted section. I'm looking for any custom Lobo parts from any artist out there ( Spazzy , Fat Monster , etc ) I will pay top dollar since they are now very rare pieces. Let me know if you have a piece you want to turn into cash.

I also have a thread under the wanted section. I'm looking for any custom Lobo parts from any artist out there ( Spazzy , Fat Monster , etc ) I will pay top dollar since they are now very rare pieces. Let me know if you have a piece you want to turn into cash.

Be careful with Fat Monster. Their work is subpar and peeps have had their money stolen by them. They take your money and don't deliver on their merch. You can try to buy from a seller that has a custom part in hand but....their work isn't all that good from what I've seen. Try and get Spazzy's custom pieces. They look incredible. I have the bird flipping hand and it looks phenomenal. Good luck picking up the custom parts you want.

Back