Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^^ this guy lol nothing wrong with the regular..... Unless you don't have a spazzy flipper lol
03a94f139961961aa58c36f871e80ba5.jpg

wait list converted and got my spazzy finger the other day! :clap

Killer display!

congrats on finding the finger I could have easily doubled this edition but glad there is still a want to track it down and desirable.

Killer display!

congrats on finding the finger I could have easily doubled this edition but glad there is still a want to track it down and desirable.

awesome job on the finger spazzy. I looked at that thing and couldn't tell it was made by anyone other than sideshow. the color matching was prefect. I think it gives the statue more attitude than the flaming skull. though I wouldn't have minded getting the EX.

Something doesn't make sense. The ad said coming soon and then right after it, they did a feature on the Lobo figure. This has been out for a long while and the webpage says sold out with no WL option. Usually when an item is shipping out in batches, there's a WL option. SSC isn't taking any orders or running a WL. That should mean it's actually sold out.

Last edited:
Hey, boys and girls.
First post!
:wave

I've been lurking this here thread over and over for some time now, contemplating and scheming -
and after loooong time trying (basically, ever since it was first announced, back in .. 2013?),
finally managed to get my hands on the Main Man himself.

OH BOY, is he wonderful and big .. I mean, I knew the dimensions, seen the pics/videos, but still - it caught me by surprise seeing it in person.
Absolutely brilliant!
I'm incredibly happy they didn't use that wimpy new 52 design, that would be just .. horrible.

Anyways.
Next step is:
getting the Dawg.
Anyone knows where in Europe I might find one..?
I've looked around, and it's either sold out or ridiculously overpriced (eBay).

Also, is there a way to somehow get that flaming skull, I wonder?
I don't have any previous experience with Sideshow (Lobo being my first SC statue),
so is it worth a shot asking them directly?
Do they even sell separate pieces?

Cheers!

Hey, boys and girls.
First post!
:wave

I've been lurking this here thread over and over for some time now, contemplating and scheming -
and after loooong time trying (basically, ever since it was first announced, back in .. 2013?),
finally managed to get my hands on the Main Man himself.

OH BOY, is he wonderful and big .. I mean, I knew the dimensions, seen the pics/videos, but still - it caught me by surprise seeing it in person.
Absolutely brilliant!
I'm incredibly happy they didn't use that wimpy new 52 design, that would be just .. horrible.

Anyways.
Next step is:
getting the Dawg.
Anyone knows where in Europe I might find one..?
I've looked around, and it's either sold out or ridiculously overpriced (eBay).

Also, is there a way to somehow get that flaming skull, I wonder?
I don't have any previous experience with Sideshow (Lobo being my first SC statue),
so is it worth a shot asking them directly?
Do they even sell separate pieces?

Cheers!

Congrats on picking up Lobo. IMO, he's the best PF released by SSC in the last few years. This is a wicked looking PF. Unfortunately, SSC doesn't sell EX parts. You'll have to pick them up in the aftermarket.

Ouch, aftermarket prices .. the statue already took my arm, leg and kidney.
But oh well - It's not that I just have to get it.
I'll shoot for the Dawg and call it done.

Btw, there's just one thing that I don't like:
the way those pouches attach to the belt.
It fits so tight that I couldn't manage to attach all of them, if I put the belt on first.
On the other hand, if I attach them to the belt first - then I can't fasten the belt.

Ouch, aftermarket prices .. the statue already took my arm, leg and kidney.
But oh well - It's not that I just have to get it.
I'll shoot for the Dawg and call it done.

Btw, there's just one thing that I don't like:
the way those pouches attach to the belt.
It fits so tight that I couldn't manage to attach all of them, if I put the belt on first.
On the other hand, if I attach them to the belt first - then I can't fasten the belt.

Yeah, the belt is a pain. I did manage to get all of the pouches attached to his belt with the help of my wife but it was a pain in the ass to say the least.

I have no idea why they didn't use a bit longer (or more stretchy) belt.
I'm thinking of making one myself, because I wasn't able to attach them all;
even managed to break one pouch (superglue will do the trick in fixing it, I guess).

Back