Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Without a doubt. I have the EX and displayed the flaming skull all the time. The long hair portrait was the only way to go with that because it looks like he's using the flaming skull to light his cigar. It all tied perfectly together. I really liked the short haired portrait but had no real use for it. So, it just stayed boxed up. Now that I have the bird flipping hand, I'm constantly rotating the portraits. It honestly does feel like 2 different statues when I switch things up.

I know we paid more for spazzy's custom hand but IMO, it's worth EVERY penny. The man's skills are sick and his incredible work speaks for itself. I can't say enough good things about spazzy or his work. We're lucky to have him here.

Spazzy's work looks and feels like a factory part :lecture

I know we paid more for spazzy's custom hand but IMO, it's worth EVERY penny. The man's skills are sick and his incredible work speaks for itself. I can't say enough good things about spazzy or his work. We're lucky to have him here.
Yeah spazzy makes great items but i must calculate too. When i order an item from outsite of the EU i must pay about 19%. Here in germany the german customs take the price of the item added the transport costs and on that you must pay your 19% and when you are over 150Euro you must pay extra duty.
I only ordered because sideshow callceled it and i think its a nice gimmick.

Yeah spazzy makes great items but i must calculate too. When i order an item from outsite of the EU i must pay about 19%. Here in germany the german customs take the price of the item added the transport costs and on that you must pay your 19% and when you are over 150Euro you must pay extra duty.
I only ordered because sideshow callceled it and i think its a nice gimmick.

I understand. International collectors always have to factor in additional costs in this hobby.

thanks for the love! Wish it didn't take so long, but I am happy with how they came out, and if I would have rushed it I would definitely be regretting the quality. And it is nice to see that I have seen a few sell for even higher than what I charged.

thanks for the love! Wish it didn't take so long, but I am happy with how they came out, and if I would have rushed it I would definitely be regretting the quality. And it is nice to see that I have seen a few sell for even higher than what I charged.

It was sooo worth the wait spazzy. Quality always is.

13055577_10153711795138565_6496394962530512729_n.jpg

Spazzy's Bird on mine. :)

i got mine from fat monster studios no problems

Attachments

• 12734097_180372309004924_5086978374156170581_n.jpg
    12734097_180372309004924_5086978374156170581_n.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 157
Trying to pass his stuff off as the goods! :lol Easy to see the difference in quality between the 2 pics. Take it as a compliment spazzy.

Saw this in a local store for the equivalent of about $1000 with Dawg. First time I've ever wanted to buy a statue, but for that price I'm very hesitant. Time to hunt around I guess.

Saw this in a local store for the equivalent of about $1000 with Dawg. First time I've ever wanted to buy a statue, but for that price I'm very hesitant. Time to hunt around I guess.
if it was the exclusive you should get it like now, you won't find that combo for cheaper at the moment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Probably not the EX, though you never know, since the store supplier probably isn't an official Sideshow retailer. I think I'll hold out for a deal; they always come around eventually. Worst case I'll still be waiting by the time I'm earning more, and then I'll go for it anyway :wink1:

An exclusive with no dawg is currently at $375 on ebay with almost 2 days remaining. $300 shipping and 10 bidders.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back