Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm like some of you...know nothing about character but an amazingly well done statue and looks bad ass. Hopefully have my EX and Dawg in hand end of the week

Lucky! I found where I can get dawg at a reasonable price but I can't find the EX for the life of me this sucks but I think I'm just going to pull the trigger and get the regular edition

Lucky! I found where I can get dawg at a reasonable price but I can't find the EX for the life of me this sucks but I think I'm just going to pull the trigger and get the regular edition

Getting Dawg at decent price is half the battle. I've seen him sell for as much as $300. I'm pretty sure you'd be happy with the regular Lobo.

Getting Dawg at decent price is half the battle. I've seen him sell for as much as $300. I'm pretty sure you'd be happy with the regular Lobo.

Yeah I just bought dawg because I couldn't let it get away at the price being offered I got him for $180 so now I don't really have a choice but to get the regular edition like you said I'm sure once it's all set up it will not bother me as much, will still keep an eye out for that burning skull though if someone ever decides to sell it at a reasonable price lol

I would love to get DAWG for mine display too, but like others have mentioned selling him for 300 when he was originally 130 is too much. Please note that DAWG was always sold separately and not included with the Exclusive. The pictures on SS site are deceiving, but at the bottom fine print it says DAWG is sold separately

Yeah I'm aware they are sold separately if that was directed to me. I know the exclusive is the flame skull but that's what I wanted lol but I can live without it.

Yeah I just bought dawg because I couldn't let it get away at the price being offered I got him for $180 so now I don't really have a choice but to get the regular edition like you said I'm sure once it's all set up it will not bother me as much, will still keep an eye out for that burning skull though if someone ever decides to sell it at a reasonable price lol

Not many people will break up pieces

Not many people will break up pieces

That's fine I can live without it I do know somebody that sculpts they are fixing a statue of mine right now but I won't lie I don't trust their skills enough to make a skull hand they are mostly for repairs lol

Wanted to share some pics I took of him.
I knew nothing about the character, I bought because of the sculpt.

26049249516_184595446d_b.jpg

25982660412_8c2170c43a_b.jpg

26008873271_a5ca2482e3_b.jpg

25982696892_e44bc1efda_b.jpg

25472649583_b4904a1d3d_b.jpg

26049338196_d5bb3715d4_b.jpg

It is a glorious piece. Heck, I was railing against not needing it on here because I am not a big fan of the character, saw Lobo and Dawg on sale at midtown, and 30 seconds later had bought. No regrets.

It is a glorious piece. Heck, I was railing against not needing it on here because I am not a big fan of the character, saw Lobo and Dawg on sale at midtown, and 30 seconds later had bought. No regrets.

I was a HUGE Lobo fan back in the day. I even collected L.E.G.I.O.N. because Lobo was in it. However, I originally passed on POing this piece because he wasn't on my DC list and didn't really fit into the DC theme of my collection. But....who was I kidding? My soft spot for the character and the KILLER sculpt by the Gore Group just broke me down. I said F it and POd the EX. I cleared out a spot on my nightstand and he (along with Dawg) owned the space ever since I got him. I certainly don't regret picking up this BAD ASS PF.

Beautiful pics Lotus000! Dayum thanks for sharing!

I must say he's my favorite SS piece in my collection. Had to get the art print to go along with the Ex and Dawg.

A freaking masterpiece!

Has anyone else heard that a Lobo movie got the green light, its probably a few years out? Thought I read something recently.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

You missed out on the bird hand

I purchased Lobo! So now I'm just waiting for it to arrive I also managed to get Dawg at a real good price and was able to get a Spazzy hand! So didn't miss out after all ;) I will post pics once the main man is here.

Back