Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still looking for Dawg myself. Why do I want him so bad. Once again I know nothing about Dawg but just thinks he looks cool.

Yo Guys when do you guys think Lobo will be sold out??
I really want this but not enough budget for this month.... Don't know how long it will last?
How long Lobo has been in stock??

Yo Guys when do you guys think Lobo will be sold out??
I really want this but not enough budget for this month.... Don't know how long it will last?
How long Lobo has been in stock??

I honestly don't know how this hasn't sold out already. IMO, this is the best PF SSC has put out in years. That all said, you should be good for a little while. I don't see anything causing a run on this statue anytime soon. However, I wouldn't put off buying this piece too long. The word is out on how good this piece is and QC was solid on it as well. A sell out is only a matter of time.

I have aquestion to all who ordered their finger from Fat Monster Studio...who get one?
Now i´m waiting for 3 month now and nothing happens.

I have aquestion to all who ordered their finger from Fat Monster Studio...who get one?
Now i´m waiting for 3 month now and nothing happens.
I ordered mine from spazzy instead of FM and it came out awesome. Hopefully, Fat Monster will send yours soon. It really adds a lot to the piece.

I got mine from spazzy as well. More expensive than Fat Monster but it's fantastic quality. A really great addition to the statue.

I got mine from spazzy as well. More expensive than Fat Monster but it's fantastic quality. A really great addition to the statue.

Without a doubt. I have the EX and displayed the flaming skull all the time. The long hair portrait was the only way to go with that because it looks like he's using the flaming skull to light his cigar. It all tied perfectly together. I really liked the short haired portrait but had no real use for it. So, it just stayed boxed up. Now that I have the bird flipping hand, I'm constantly rotating the portraits. It honestly does feel like 2 different statues when I switch things up.

I know we paid more for spazzy's custom hand but IMO, it's worth EVERY penny. The man's skills are sick and his incredible work speaks for itself. I can't say enough good things about spazzy or his work. We're lucky to have him here.

Back