Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well he came and i finish flexing Lobo in February
b7521413701a952a13076e192f430915.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Well he came and i finish flexing Lobo in February
b7521413701a952a13076e192f430915.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Nice. He's a GREAT complementary piece to Lobo. However, be prepared to get your doors blown off when the Main Man finally arrives. The Lobo Pf is one of sideshow's defining pieces. It's just flat out amazing in every way.

I don't get it - Sideshow has this coming out in March 2016 but I see Youtube reviews on it as well as inflated prices on Amazon and Ebay as well as being sold out everywhere. Am I missing something?

I have no attachment to this character but what a cool piece. Strongly considering a pre order (regular edition back up on SideShow). The pictures and reviews of him are stunning.

I just can't say a single bad thing about this PF. It's remarkable. Anyone that has it knows how AWESOME it is.

I don't get it - Sideshow has this coming out in March 2016 but I see Youtube reviews on it as well as inflated prices on Amazon and Ebay as well as being sold out everywhere. Am I missing something?

At most German Shops it's either sold out (with the old much cheaper pricing) or has a hefty new price tag of about $120 - 180 more than before.

One German shop mentions this under the product:
Attention - this is NOT a new production line but a postproduction of the rest of the release circulation instead. Sideshow only produced part of it's circulation line in the first production run. Because of the unexpected sale success, the rest of the Limitation will be produced now. But sadly with a higher pricing because of changed market- and currency situation. Thanks for understanding.

Not sure if this makes any sense :) I personally don't get the part were a limited line will produce the rest of the limited line and that because of the success the rest will be produced... does that mean they usually set a limitation of like 2500 and when they (personally) think no one might care just produce 500 of those and if all of a sudden more get sold or requested via the waitlist, etc. than expected they to all other 1000? This is how I understand it at least. But I also heard (in this thread?) that there were quality issues in the first ones and they needed to destroy those and produce them again because of that? If yes I wondered how you can tell if you received the "good" batch or the "bad".

I haven't heard of ANY bad batches in this PFs run. Reviews here and on the Internet have been glowing. This piece has had an excellent run of high QC so far. SSC does announce an ES and sometimes doesn't produce the entire run in one shot. Batch production isn't new with SSC. They have done it before (Supes and Bats PFs are an example). The most important thing to keep in mind is that once they reach the pre-set ES, they stop producing that piece. So long as they don't go over their set ES, I have no problems with SSC producing their pieces in batches.

I hadn't realized that this statue hasn't completed its run yet.
I took it out yesterday to do some re-arranging and was amazed once again by the detail.
It really stands out in my collection. Worth the wait for anyone that has it on PO.

A must have for Lobo fans. Plus it's not a character that is gonna have so many versions, like Batman, Hulk etc

A must have for Lobo fans. Plus it's not a character that is gonna have so many versions, like Batman, Hulk etc

Exactly. This could easily be a one and done character for SSC. I give SSC major props for hitting this one out of the park. If we're not going to see another Lobo PF, at least the one we got is flat out jaw dropping. I truly think it's one of the very best PFs SSC has ever made.

Fat Monster Studio will ship the f-finger on January.

Hi,

since I am also located in Europe, Fat Monster Studio is ideal to get some nice parts from. Please, do you have a contact email to write them? (I prefer it over Facebook). Thanks a lot.

Hi,

since I am also located in Europe, Fat Monster Studio is ideal to get some nice parts from. Please, do you have a contact email to write them? (I prefer it over Facebook). Thanks a lot.

Still waiting on Fat Monster and Spazzy's custom pieces to sell with LOBO :stick ! Fat Monster are best contacted via FB though.

Just got my custom spazzy birdie hand in. What an amazing job spazzy did on the project. It looks perfect. I have the EX and displayed him with the flaming skull hand along with his deadlock portrait since I got him. The flaming skull and the deadlock portrait with the cigar just match up too perfectly so the grinning short haired portrait wasn't getting used. Now that I have the birdie hand, I popped in the grinning short haired portrait today and they look phenomenal together. After receiving the birdie hand I can honestly say that this piece now feels totally complete to me. I actually have a reason to use both portraits. A big thank you to spazzy. He absolutely knocked this project out of the park. This is my first time doing business with spazzy but it certainly won't be my last.

Back