Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my Lobo ex. Well worth the wait. I ended up having the hook on the right hand snapped off and missing from the packaging. Normally I'd just repair it, but since the hook is gone I had to ask for a replacement. Sideshow is sending me one thankfully. The belt was a ***** like everyone said. In fact it was too tight and I could only get 2 of the pouches on. I ended up taking it off and loosening the belt in order to give me enough slack to put all the pouches on.

I absolutely LOVE both headsculpts. They are massive, detailed, and just plain awesome. Same goes for all the little details like the leather boot straps.

I'll try to take some pics of the collection tomorrow. Oh, an Dawg fits so well with him, but for now I've got Dawg set up on his own base just because I'm enjoying displaying his base as well.

Finally got my Lobo ex. Well worth the wait. I ended up having the hook on the right hand snapped off and missing from the packaging. Normally I'd just repair it, but since the hook is gone I had to ask for a replacement. Sideshow is sending me one thankfully. The belt was a ***** like everyone said. In fact it was too tight and I could only get 2 of the pouches on. I ended up taking it off and loosening the belt in order to give me enough slack to put all the pouches on.

I absolutely LOVE both headsculpts. They are massive, detailed, and just plain awesome. Same goes for all the little details like the leather boot straps.

I'll try to take some pics of the collection tomorrow. Oh, an Dawg fits so well with him, but for now I've got Dawg set up on his own base just because I'm enjoying displaying his base as well.

Check back a few pages as I have put an easy solution for attaching the pouches :wink1:

Congrats on getting him and hope you get the hook sorted!

I saw your solution, but I had an easier time just loosening it up. All good and all set up. And yea, Sideshow is taking care of me and shipping a new hand out so that's all sorted :) The only problem with this guy is figuring out how I want to display him. I really can't make up my mind lol. I guess that's a sign of just how good something is.

I saw your solution, but I had an easier time just loosening it up. All good and all set up. And yea, Sideshow is taking care of me and shipping a new hand out so that's all sorted :) The only problem with this guy is figuring out how I want to display him. I really can't make up my mind lol. I guess that's a sign of just how good something is.

Nice pics! As far as what's the best way to display him...it just depends on what portrait you like best. I like them both but LOVE the long haired portrait best. I also think the long haired portrait works best with the EX hand. It looks like he's using the flaming skull to light his stogie. IMO, the short haired portrait looks best with the hook hand. That set up looks like he's about to gut somebody and is enjoying the thought of it happening. In the end though, you can't go wrong either way. That's part of what makes this piece so special.

I agree the flaming skull works best with the dread head and the short hair with the hook hand. Still waiting for that hook hand from sideshow.

I think he looks "cooler" with the dread head, but more sinister with the short hair.

However you set him up, he's just plain badass. So glad I splurged.

Definitely one of those statues you wish you could get 2 of as both portrait combo's work so well. And can't wait for 'the bird' to be finished :wink1:

being cast right now, being only one mold, it is taking awhile, I will try and post some pics of the finalized piece, I changed a few things since the last photos, just haven't had much free time to take photos/upload etc.

I'm sure it'll look great. Looking forward to the pics.

I managed to get a Lobo thru Popcultcha and it just shipped. Does anyone know where I can get the Flaming skull alone and/or Dawg?

Heck no! It's nice but not $250 nice. Would much rather have spazzy's bird hand for less than half the price.

Back