Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was just mentioned, and I didn't even realize, about making a hook and chain for the regular version, is there interest for this? It won't be for a little while, but it is something I would consider if there is interest.​

Spazzy foe the regular if we use your bird hand we dont have the hoof but we still have the chain so we need a hook like the ex to put in the statue period

Spazzy foe the regular if we use your bird hand we dont have the hoof but we still have the chain so we need a hook like the ex to put in the statue period

ahh
ok good, i wasnt sure to get a chain like that, so that should be alot easier, i will mold it and see how much it will cost to make one.

This is just one reason why I CANT support my Local shop. IMG_1781.jpg

Last edited:
Just ordered the bloody version 'Santa Clause' decapitated head custom from Fat Monster studio based on the infamous 'Lobo- Paramilitary Christmas Special'. Definitely wish I had another Lobo to put back to back on a rotating stand (plus a big lottery win :wink1 :wink1:)

Just ordered the bloody version 'Santa Clause' decapitated head custom from Fat Monster studio based on the infamous 'Lobo- Paramilitary Christmas Special'. Definitely wish I had another Lobo to put back to back on a rotating stand (plus a big lottery win :wink1 :wink1:)

That's gonna look awesome! Share a pic when it comes in.

I just submitted my PO. I wanted a 2nd one bad and was not going to pay through eBay. I just love this statue!

Back