Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, so Lobo and Dawg arrived. Unfortunately, it didn't make it in one piece. A piece of the flame on the EX hand broke off. I also have a question...does the skull belt come off on any of your Lobos? The skull belt detaches on mine and I don't know if it's a defect or not. I think it's broken because the plastic pins that connect to the skull pop out. Hopefully SSC can take care of me. I already paid for the custom spazzy finger for this piece. It would suck if there's no replacements for me and I have to return it. I'm off to contact customer service. If anyone can...please let me know about the skull belt.

The skull belt is attached on mine. The belt under it where you put the pouches can open and close. I got a replacement reg hand it arrived mint.

Skull belt is attached on them all (as is the lower belt).

To add the pouches on the lower belt, detach via the clasp at the front OR (better still) get someone to help you with a piece of string (to pull the belt forward as you slip each pouch on).

Sorry to hear about the damage - hope they sort thing out PROPERLY for you.

Mine had a couple of VERY minor issues, but nothing that merited me contacting them.

Skull belt is attached on them all (as is the lower belt).

To add the pouches on the lower belt, detach via the clasp at the front OR (better still) get someone to help you with a piece of string (to pull the belt forward as you slip each pouch on).

Sorry to hear about the damage - hope they sort thing out PROPERLY for you.

Mine had a couple of VERY minor issues, but nothing that merited me contacting them.

Thanks. I had luck with the belt that holds the pouches. None of the pouches clips broke and my wife helped me put it on with few problems. I was just shocked when I saw the skull belt fall off. The flame hand would have been easy for them to ship to me if they have a replacement. However, the belt breaking means I have to have the figure replaced too. I'm not sure if they'll just send me a new figure or if I'll have to return the whole thing. I'll contact CS and see how it goes.

Didn't you guys just confirm that the skull belt doesn't come off? How would I put a new belt on? The hand shouldn't be a problem.

It looks like there are just a couple of plastic pins holding it on, so it they ship it without the pins expanded, you could do the assembly once you get it.

It's up to you and them if you want to risk it with an entirely new piece. If they have one available, the percentage game suggests you would be OK with a complete replacement (but you never know!)

It looks like there are just a couple of plastic pins holding it on, so it they ship it without the pins expanded, you could do the assembly once you get it.

It's up to you and them if you want to risk it with an entirely new piece. If they have one available, the percentage game suggests you would be OK with a complete replacement (but you never know!)

Yeah, the belt is definitely held together by 2 plastic pins. The pins are molded or glued to the back of the skull. One of my pins broke off the skull. There is a socket I can possibly glue it back into if push comes to shove. I just took another look at the belt. You are right, the end of the pins are pointed and slip into a hole in the belt and lock into place. I didn't realize that. I asked CS for a full replacement body but I would definitely be able to put a new belt on if they send me one. I'll see what CS suggests. If they offer me a new EX hand and belt, I'd be good with that.

Yeah, the belt is definitely held together by 2 plastic pins. The pins are molded or glued to the back of the skull. One of my pins broke off the skull. There is a socket I can possibly glue it back into if push comes to shove. I just took another look at the belt. You are right, the end of the pins are pointed and slip into a hole in the belt and lock into place. I didn't realize that. I asked CS for a full replacement body but I would definitely be able to put a new belt on if they send me one. I'll see what CS suggests. If they offer me a new EX hand and belt, I'd be good with that.
you think you got problems with the belt wish i had a waist to put the belt on
i doubt sideshow will send you a whole replacement body for just a broken belt that a drop of glue will fix.

Attachments

• 2015-06-24 12.00.31.jpg
    2015-06-24 12.00.31.jpg
    508.5 KB · Views: 220
  • 2015-06-24 12.00.48.jpg
    2015-06-24 12.00.48.jpg
    319.1 KB · Views: 217
  • 2015-06-24 12.01.50.jpg
    2015-06-24 12.01.50.jpg
    319.7 KB · Views: 219
  • 2015-06-24 12.02.19.jpg
    2015-06-24 12.02.19.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 221
I also just got Lobo, oh my goodness, this statue is insane. I almost passed because I have no attachment to his character whatsoever, but I am glad I bought it anyway. This statue definitely belongs in the conversation for 2015 Statue of the Year. Well done Sideshow.

1raqlj.jpg

k3n7gi.jpg

2rge2pj.jpg

i doubt sideshow will send you a whole replacement body for just a broken belt that a drop of glue will fix.

We'll see what happens. I've been very fortunate whenever I've dealt with SSC's CS. I'll even take just a new belt if they offer it. Don't want to go the glue route unless I absolutely have to. Sorry to see your piece arrived damaged. Hopefully CS will take care of you.

And I just received an email from SSC CS saying a full body replacement and flaming hand will be shipped out to me within the next few days. Mad love to CS from yours truly. I had a lot riding on this Lobo PF. I'd have been pretty screwed if I had to return it. Dawg came out great but I'd have no use for him if I didn't have Lobo. I'd probably have to ship Dawg back on my dime. Also, my custom spazzy bird flipping hand that I already fully paid for wouldn't do me any good without the Main Man himself. If the flaming hand arrives in one piece, I can make everything else work. I want to thank SSC CS again for taking such good care of me. As a customer, I couldn't ask for more.

holy crap did lobo body break into half??

And I just received an email from SSC CS saying a full body replacement and flaming hand will be shipped out to me within the next few days. Mad love to CS from yours truly. I had a lot riding on this Lobo PF. I'd have been pretty screwed if I had to return it. Dawg came out great but I'd have no use for him if I didn't have Lobo. I'd probably have to ship Dawg back on my dime. Also, my custom spazzy bird flipping hand that I already fully paid for wouldn't do me any good without the Main Man himself. If the flaming hand arrives in one piece, I can make everything else work. I want to thank SSC CS again for taking such good care of me. As a customer, I couldn't ask for more.

Good for you!!!!!

I have never had any issues with SSC CS.... I know some have but I my experience has been top notch.

Back