Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I can't get over the details on this piece. I have him on my dining room table for now and everyone can see him when they come over. I'll put him in my display room when I get my replacement pieces, but for now...he's out for everyone to enjoy. What a remarkable looking PF.

Man, I can't get over the details on this piece. I have him on my dining room table for now and everyone can see him when they come over. I'll put him in my display room when I get my replacement pieces, but for now...he's out for everyone to enjoy. What a remarkable looking PF.

Agreed. Best looking SS piece so far this year. I hope this means a leveling up for SS quality.

Agreed. Best looking SS piece so far this year. I hope this means a leveling up for SS quality.

If every PF came out looking this good....I'd have a hard time passing on any character I liked. I had no intentions of picking up Lobo because he didn't fit in my criteria of DC characters I wanted. I was limiting my DC list of characters to the JLA's Big 7, the Bat-verse, and Darkseid. I was going to pass on any other DC characters simply because of space restrictions no matter how much I may like them. My first test was Sinestro. He came out looking great but I was able to hold my ground. Then came Lobo. I'm a big Lobo fan. I collected all of his mini-series and one-shots. I even have a complete run of L.E.G.I.O.N. and enjoyed the hell out of that book. I was definitely a fan boy back in the day. However, he never made it to my list because he really doesn't fit well with the group of characters I had in mind for my collection. He wasn't a Bat-villain nor a JLA nemesis. He's kinda an oddball loner. I mean, this is the man who fragged Santa and the Easter Bunny. :lol So, when he went up for PO, I passed. No matter how good he looked, I wanted to stand my ground and I did...for a few months. I just couldn't stop coming back to this thread or looking at this piece. The piece just looked flat out amazing. Eventually, I crumbled and POd him and Dawg. I couldn't be happier that I did. Once he arrived, he looked as mind blowing as the proto SSC had shown us. He's an amazing PF in every sense. The sculpt, paint apps and mixed media on him are phenomenal. He looks so damn good that I'm going to dedicate a stand alone spot for him and pick up a lazy suzan/turn table so I can see him and show him from all sides/angles. This is a piece the deserves to be seen from all directions to be enjoyed fully. SSC can do no wrong if every piece comes out looking as awesome as Lobo.

Spazzy, if there was interest in a Left hand holding a space revolver would you be game for that??? I ask because many have complained about the height and the inability to display where they want because of it.

i've been asked and may consider it but with these 50 pieces i have around 100 separate commissions to get to, so i would need to clear out most of that before starting a new project beyond what i already have planned.

Who passed this up? :lol

only 2 out of 10 left have contacted me about payment, sent multiple messages gave them the weekend because of the holiday but tired of playing collector so tomorrow names will be removed and wont take names unless paid for.

8 spots now opened up, except for 2, everyone else is paid in full so last spots until complete sell out
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-flipping-hand-custom-spazzy.html#post7846922

and I should have some progress shots up in the next couple days
16biiib.jpg

Finally had some time to open and inspect the SSC LOBO PF. Very good SSC Gore sculpt. Good use of fabrics. I only wish I knew more about him frown emoticon Although fun to look at, it will not be in the main room for long, got to save space for whats next.

references or ideas would help

I couldn't find very many references at all of him holding a pistol. Maybe JAWS can find some cool looking ones. But I did find a few of him holding a machine gun. It'd be half the size of his blaster that he's currently holding. I also found a picture of him holding his hook in the opposite hand. Now that Ive seen that, I think that would be a better looking switchout option also reducing the height, and to have the chain wrapped around his wrist with the skull in one hand, and him holding the hook in the other.

maxresdefault_zpsf0lihnye.jpg

Lobo_A_Contract_on_Gawd_2_zpsxfoqakb5.jpg

LOBOO_zpsgqtows7h.jpg

lobo_colors_by_lc_creations-d8ocgzv_zpsnk4hmxf1.jpg

Back