"Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there..." - Finished!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there..."

Looks awesome, you'll never really capture the look unless you ad the prosthetic to a full Arnie sculpt....so this is infact better then the movie version

Done a bit today and yesterday... fully roughed the hair out, done a bit of refining around the mouth and throat, started texturing the jacket. Still lots to do, but I'm please with the way he's looking up to now.

IMG_9816.jpg

IMG_9817.jpg

IMG_9813.jpg

IMG_9778.jpg

Amazing work, you captured the likeness very well. One suggestion, if you don't mind: I would add more hair on the sides.

scaled.php

Awesome :clap

you captured the likeness, plus like what others have already said, the skin texture is spectacular :clap

Great work so far, you captured the likeness very well. One suggestion if you don't mind. I would add more hair on the sides of the head.

Cheers, is this based on your 'feeling' while looking at the piece, or is it based on what you remember of the film, or is it based on photos? Remember much of his hair had been singed off at this point, plus he had been run over by the truck. From the photos and captures I have, his hair is pretty short on the sides.

8978.jpg

1050725.jpg

Al

I've not been sculpting much for a past month or so, but managed to get some time on old Arnold. I still have some finishing of the hair and the t-shirt and some touching up here and there. I've made the jaw piston with some aluminium tubing, but I don't know if I'll stay with that. Hope you like :)

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

I really like how you captured Arnold's likeness. This is coming along very nicely. :clap

I've worked a little on Arnie (not done for months). I've started designing a base around the style of the endoskeleton, and I've replaced the jaw piston with styrene instead of aluminium. Just a little more work on the hair and the supporting post and I think he's ready for the oven.

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0773.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

Amazing sculpting! I was especially impressed with the teeth showing through his cheek. Nice work man.

You are doing an excellent job! :rock

The likeness is spot on and the textures to the skin and clothing are looking great.

I prefer this one over your T2 and cant wait to see the finished article.

Man you should do a 1:1 scale

Amazing work mate just like your T2 bust.

Absolutely STUNNING!

You have captured Arnie better than anybody so far imo

:clap

Love it! the stand is cool too

This is awesome. Looking forward to the final pics.

Back