"Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there..." - Finished!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1498.jpg

:) :) :)
Maaaaan, this is sooo amazing job! I love edges of skin and really perfect paintjob! Damn, this is really masterpiece!!!

These are great sculpts. I would love to get my hands on these to paint, they are gorgeous sculpts. Well Done

Thanks for all the great comments, guys. Means a lot to me.

He looks pretty intimidating in this shot, impassive, looking right at you, slowly raising that .45 longslide. "Target acquired" lol

IMG_1463.jpg

Your skills in execution are amazing, but your attention to movie accurracy is also super. You do a great job of being faithful to the movie makeup while also take the route of being more true to the appearance of Arnie actually losing his face, rather than the added bulk of the prosthetics. Some artists lose the film look attempting this but you retained it beautifully.

Your skills in execution are amazing, but your attention to movie accurracy is also super. You do a great job of being faithful to the movie makeup while also take the route of being more true to the appearance of Arnie actually losing his face, rather than the added bulk of the prosthetics. Some artists lose the film look attempting this but you retained it beautifully.

Maulfan, I really appreciate you putting down your thoughts and thank you for being so generous about my work. I try to capture the look of the movie as close as possible, while also trying to make it as real as I can. It's gratifying to hear that is has worked. Thaks again.

Last edited:
I think the key is just paying attention to the movie look and not getting caught up in thinking things out. Reality is, the T-800s have to have some measure of extra tissue to fill out the shape of Arnold's body over the Endo skeleton, but, Winston ignored that notion for the most part with the prosthetics and just showed metal under skin. Sideshow's 1:1 bust added muscle and things that shouldn't be there. At least the Legendary bust is lesser in this capacity.

T-800-LifesizeBust-Arnold-SideShow-02.jpg

That looks nothing like the movie. Your busts look just like the movies.

This shot could easily be photoshopped into a still from the end of the movie, it looks perfect.

IMG_1498.jpg

Thanks for that, Maulfan. I try my best to get the details right, but also the 'feeling' of the movie. It's not easy, but it is fun.... sometimes...

Back