List of BAD Ebay Sellers and/or Buyers....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Snoop, I just don't want ppl getting the wrong impression. That kind of stuff travels amongst collectors.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

No problem. Glad I could help. :duff

Neg feedback gone... Snoops to the rescue :yess:

Hope the guy who leaves negative feedback based on assumptions is dealt with :D

My job here is done. Up and AWAY!

superman.gif

Does anybody know of this ebayer that goes by the user name romromerami and romerodis?

He used the romromerami to bid on my auction last week, and didn't pay and doesn't even respond to my messages. So this week, he bid again on my re listed auction with another account romerodis. I checked the shipping address and name and its a match.

Hello all:
First, but this incident has turned me off to buying accessories for a while and in a way has ruined part of the hobby for me (i haven't been on in a while), you really can't trust anyone anymore and that is so upsetting... this is a hobby we are supposed to enjoy, yet I am being harassed and belittled by an eBay member whom I am sure belongs to these boards as well :(

Second, the real reason I am here today, I wanted to share with you this incident:

I purchased a pair of boots from an eBay member named OLDJOEINFIRMARY-OJ (who also has an actual webstore)... Today I opened my gmail account and received harassing emails and wanted to report him here and see what you all think.

A month ago (march 17th) I ordered a pair of boots for just over $5 via eBay. A week after the boots were scheduled to arrive I still did not have them (the seller did ship them out on time/next business day). I emailed OJ when I noticed that the boots stated "in transit delay." Now I completely understand "in transit delays," yet I NEVER received the boots... so I simply asked for a refund.

When I opened the case asking for a refund the buyer called stated rudely: "So you must have confused with Domino s Pizza? We never committed to a specific delivery date or it s free. The estimated delivery from eBay is simply an estimate not a contract." (yet it is a contract... why else would they WAIT for the item not to arrive before you can open a case)?!

Yet when I told him thats what eBay policies are there for this is the reply: "Sniveling, unreasonable, infantile buyers like you make eBay a lot less desirable place for sellers. So stomp your feet, throw your tantrum, and wait for the eBay process to run it s course. The threat of your impending negative feedback amounts to absolutely zero! In short, you are an immature and unreasonable person. " (word for word).

On april 3rd the seller stated that the item was in fact lost by USPS and he agreed to ship out another item.
Once again this item NEVER arrived. What are the odds of USPS loosing TWO packages from the same person to the same?

On april 11th the seller messaged me through eBay case and stated:

"I just checked the tracking on our second package and see that again your package has failed to be delivered on time. I honestly have never seen anything like this happen before. There clearly is something going on with your particular destination. Either the address you have provided to eBay is incorrect, or your postal delivery people are intercepting your deliveries, or your delivery person is purposely not scanning the parcels so they appear to be lost. Whatever the case, we will not be making a 3rd attempt to deliver these boots. Sorry, we really did give it our best effort...."

Once again OJ is BACK to blaming me... WHY?! I have purchased off eBay and high ticket items from this site MANY times and not once has this ever happened... He blames my postmaster and me for having incorrect information... When the fact is BOTH items never even made it to my post office... they never even left the sorting facility.

Did I receive me packages? NO. Did the buyer issue me a refund? NO. I had to call eBay and ask for a refund WEEKS after I was able to (I gave him plenty of time).

I had NO intentions of leaving negative feedback because I wanted to wait for the boots to arrive. THEY NEVER did... so the other day I DID leave this comment: "Item had to be shipped TWICE, neither arrived. Had to get money back via case" which was entirely true.

The buyer then replied with this: "The USPS took full responsibility for this & we granted you the refund MORON" which is not true at all considering the photo files uploaded CLEARLY show "eBay Customer Support has refunded you through PayPal." OJ did not, as he says he did.

And calling a customer a moron in an HONEST negative feedback comment after I waited A MONTH for my item... SMOOTH dude :cuckoo:

Now... today I open my email to received a harassing email (see photos): he still thinks I WAS IN THE WRONG?!

Calling someone a moron and calling a post office (when in fact the post office he called wasn't even my ACTUAL post office) is so childish. The woman who operates the post office is in fact a friend of mine and I deal with here on a DAILY basis, she knows me very well! This buyer REALLY upset me and ultimately hurt my feelings (silly i know) and ruined something that was going to be amazing for me. I was planning on using this pair of boots on a Terminator custom... I have waited over a month to finish this custom because I wanted these boots and now have to start searching for boots all over again.

After I reported him to eBay for harassment eBay informed me he had ANOTHER report against him for the same issue (so obviously this has happened before).

Literally while I was on the phone with eBay I revcieve ANOTHER email:

"Hooked on Phonics can help when you are having difficulty with your words. You should really try it. At least run the spell check.

Now, go look in the mirror and see who brought all this grief into your life. All you had to do was act like an adult rather than an impatient little child. Blaming the seller who shipped your package quickly and addressed correctly when it goes lost or delayed is UNREASONABLE! Blaming the seller when they send you a second package to you that also goes lost or is delayed is again UNREASONABLE!"

WHO does this guy think he is? This is a hobby we are ALL supposed to ENJOY! Not belittle people with?! I don't believe waiting a month for a pair of boots (after they were shipped twice and never left the sorting facility) is UNREASONABLE? What really gets me is he is harassing me for a FIVE DOLLAR item? and ironically is now saying "the boots would have been delivered today but I requested them to come back to AZ and they are not halfway back" REALLY?! REALLY DUDE?! I thought they were lost (as stated in your eBay messages)?!

I am going through with the promise I sent back in my email (and while I am not proud of calling him an "a**h***") and reporting him to this site as well as the BBB for his online store. When someone tells you to STOP multiple times, that means STOP, that does not mean reply back and harass again.

Attached are photos of both our ebay case and the google mail I received/replied to today.
I am sure he is a member here at sideshow and I do NOT want him harassing me through here. I am worried he will report ME/my eBay ID to the boards for being "unreasonable" when our entire conversation is listed in attachments below.

:( :( :(

If you took the time to read this, I thank you. I just wish people could be honest and not think everyone is out the get them.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-17 at 12.32.52 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-17 at 12.32.52 PM.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 197
  • Screen Shot 2015-04-17 at 12.32.30 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-17 at 12.32.30 PM.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 193
  • Screen Shot 2015-04-17 at 12.22.47 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-17 at 12.22.47 PM.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 193
  • Screen Shot 2015-04-17 at 12.22.58 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-17 at 12.22.58 PM.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 192
  • Screen Shot 2015-04-17 at 12.23.06 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-17 at 12.23.06 PM.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 192
  • Screen Shot 2015-04-17 at 12.23.12 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-17 at 12.23.12 PM.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 194
  • Screen Shot 2015-04-17 at 12.23.23 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-17 at 12.23.23 PM.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 193
Does anybody know of this ebayer that goes by the user name romromerami and romerodis?

He used the romromerami to bid on my auction last week, and didn't pay and doesn't even respond to my messages. So this week, he bid again on my re listed auction with another account romerodis. I checked the shipping address and name and its a match.

I would simply just block him from being able to bid on your items via preferences... If you cancel the transaction (even if they don't agree to it) you can call ebay and have it done for you after a certain amount of time and still get your listing fee/ebay fees back :)

I am so tired of OldJoeinfirimary-oj harassing me...

AFTER I asked him to STOP multiple times I heard from him YET again once today...

I literally replied with the message:

"Do you not understand when to stop?
Do you not understand the word harassment?

Do you not understand what you are doing is illegal?

Do you not understand I NEVER received my packages!?!?!?"

HE STILL REPLIES BACK!!! I don't get it... Entirely unprofessional. When a customer doesn't receive their item that customer has EVERY right to open a case. Yes he tried sending another package, but I never received it.

If you can call and "find a package" and have it "shipped back to you" WHY can't you find the package when the case it open?! I DO NOT GET THIS and I am tired of this person harassing me... and what kills me is he thinks HE IS RIGHT. I would like him added to the list for all the reasons listed above.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-25 at 7.58.40 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-25 at 7.58.40 PM.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 167
  • Screen Shot 2015-04-25 at 8.01.08 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-25 at 8.01.08 PM.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 170
I am so tired of OldJoeinfirimary-oj harassing me...

AFTER I asked him to STOP multiple times I heard from him YET again once today...

I literally replied with the message:

"Do you not understand when to stop?
Do you not understand the word harassment?

Do you not understand what you are doing is illegal?

Do you not understand I NEVER received my packages!?!?!?"

HE STILL REPLIES BACK!!! I don't get it... Entirely unprofessional. When a customer doesn't receive their item that customer has EVERY right to open a case. Yes he tried sending another package, but I never received it.

If you can call and "find a package" and have it "shipped back to you" WHY can't you find the package when the case it open?! I DO NOT GET THIS and I am tired of this person harassing me... and what kills me is he thinks HE IS RIGHT. I would like him added to the list for all the reasons listed above.

Dayum...

Anyone know anything about a seller called gorilla-collections? I won a very cheap HT hulkbuster auction, seems to good to be true, and he has 3 other hulkbuster sales, all under $500.

Avengers Age of Ultron Movie Masterpiece 1 6 Scale Figure 21" Ironman Hulkbuster | eBay

I am planning on contacting ebay tomorrow, but figured I'd post anyway.

I did not pay yet, btw.

So I called ebay, and they had no interest in uncovering this scam. Basically you can only get insurance from ebay for 30 days and 180 days from paypal. So if you buy any preorder beyond that you aren't covered. It looks like this seller has built a small but decent reputation selling low cost items and now is selling preorders that he never plans to fill. I could be wrong, but I doubt it. I don't think anyone has access to HT hulkbusters at anywhere near the prices he's sold them for. Hopefully this will help someone avoid making a costly mistake.

I guess if you are going to risk a eBay pre-order the best approach would be to try and time the 180 day limit in with the preposed ETA and say a month to spare. At least that way you can call it a day and open a dispute and *hopefully* get your money back.

After the 180 days I fear a lot of Pre-orders won't be fulfilled. Maybe contacting your credit card might help, but it's a place I'd rather not go.

It's definitely risky. I have a pre-order open with loontentoys on eBay for the AoU BW.
- I'm anxious to say the least but the price (£147) was far better then anything in the UK

CleverGirl

I'm speechless, I've never seen anything quite that bad. I've had some iffy purchases in the past sure, but nothing like that. Just reading the sellers comments made me uncomfortable. That's horrendous especially the fact that it has resolved (refund received etc) and yet he is still harassing you.

Is there no way you can block his e-mails?

Maybe if you just ignore them, and don't respond he'll just get the hint - responding seems to be fueling the rage so to speak.
- Awful though, and over what $5 :cuckoo:

Here's a new buyer to avoid: mikeybgood327_8

He has bid and won the same item from me twice and not paid. There was a space of a month or so in between the first listing and 2nd so I didn't recognize the user name. But sure enough, he won a $250 figure (the same one I relisted) and then never paid or responded to any requests.

Of course eBay doesn't allow sellers to leave negative feedback so he'll just continue to buy stuff, not pay and go on his merry way.

^^You can put him on your block list at least to prevent him from bidding or buying any of your items again. Same thing happened to me once but only on a $20 item. Pretty frustrating either way.

Can't you block bidders with none payment strikes?

You can, but in my experience, it has no effect. Of course, I never see the bids that were prevented by the policy, but it also hasn't stopped non-paying bidders from winning my items. I think between eBay not preventing people from registering unlimited accounts and unpaid item strikes dropping off someone's account after a set period of time, their unpaid item strike policy is toothless. I just always list with fixed-price listings, and then I am able to check the box requiring immediate payment.

I'm not sure how "tin-foily" it is, but you have to keep in mind that eBay takes their cut as soon as the item sells, not when money changes hands, so it's not in eBay's best interests to prevent people from buying your items. They probably count on people forgetting or not realizing they can file an unpaid item case to get a refund on the final value fee.

I would like to add one to the list. J.C Comics out of New jersey. Ebay name Webdeal ...looks like it has since been changed. ( The original price was $275 + $50 SH which was going rate at the time)

I normally try to do transactions with fellow collectors here and on Statue Marvels. Occasionally I will buy from eBay but it has to be something extra ordinary be it price or a piece I am adding to my growing collection. This is from back in November 2013 but I was and still am so appalled by them I thought others should know.
I had the nightmare of dealing with J.C Comics based out of New Jersey. I normally browse the forums and eBay before I start my shift as an L.E.O. I started watching an auction with a buy it now of 275.00 for a Cyclops PF. At lunch I figured why not and bought it, paid immediately and thought all was well. Later that night I emailed the seller (J.C Comics aka Webdeal) for the tracking info. No more than 15 minutes later I was refunded the purchase price. I then got an email from them stating there was an error in the listing, it was mispriced. After here things went down hill fast.
I emailed them stating thats fine, maybe we could work something out, J.C Comics said yeah I can pay an additional $100 for the Cyclops PF and $50 shipping and handling . And after I paid he might be able to take off $20 . I said no thanks and thought this was the end of it. I then got a nasty email from the same guy about how I am an ******* for even thinking they would sell it at that price, I did not respond and instead of not leaving any feedback decided to leave negative feedback due to the attitude conveyed in the emails to me.
This is where it gets out of hand ..... J.C Comics who's mission statement states (We are a family business that treats our customers like family. Many have been with us from the start but we love meeting new customers every day. Whether you are a customer for 20 years or 1 day we want to treat everyone special.) I then received an email stating how dare I leave negative feedback I am nothing more than an ******* ..... I tried to take advantage of them amongst other threats. The next day another ... apologizing stating they couldn't eat the loss. However if I switched from negative to positive feedback he would send my paypal account $25. I stated that was against ebay policies to even offer something like that and to stop emailing me the negative feedback would stay. I then received two within a few hours that not only threatened me to change it (Said he would come to my residence which he had from paypal) and also vulgar (multiple explicit/racist rants and N-Bombs dropped). I have taken my matters up the chain with eBay. After talking to eBay at length he has multiple strikes for buying peoples positive feedback, and sending harassing emails when he is not happy. Was just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience and wanted to warn fellow collectors.

Since he does have 10,000+ sales over the past decade eBay won't do anything.

Last edited:
Here's buyer to watch out for.

raffyrowdy150.

He bought a coo model body from me Saturday afternoon.
I emailed him that body would ship out on Monday and
we would follow-up Monday afternoon with email
containing tracking # and expected delivery date.

Early Monday, before I even get home to send out shipping emails,
he sends an email complaining that I didn't ship it yet and what kind
of a seller was I. It was long and worded like it was from an 8 year old
who's first language wasn't English.

When I got home, I sent out his shipping email(item was shipped that morning)
and advised him, I did exactly what I promised.

He says, oh okay, just wanted this item fast.

Today, after I already left positive feedback, he emails me the following

"I got the item today, but I'm going tomorrow to have it return.
Sorry if you don't mind because I found the same item for $5 less. Please reply".

Obviously fishing for a discount.

I explained to him that it says no refunds on my listings.
And that I will not be offering a discount.

And next he'll be threatening neg feedback.

I knew something was up, when he went ballistic on me after
I shipped the item. But by that time it's too late.

Save yourself some trouble, put him on the blocked buyer list.

Last edited:
Back