List All of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer [Official] Merchandise You Own!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welllll....let's see.....I've been collecting for a loooonggg time, and I have a LOT of stuff. I started out buying from Moore Action Collectibles (as a club member) and bought all of the initial 6" figures, including club member's exclusives, until they went bust. When Diamond Select took over from Moore, I started up again, filling in any missed figures from E-Bay. I am not as interested in getting every single DST figure now, because I've been buying Sideshow figures. I have ALL of the Buffy/Angel figures to date (mostly exclusives). I have ALL the DVD's, some comics, a lot of books, posters, photos, key chains, bumper stickers, glassware, T-shirts.....you name it, and I've probably got it.
I also collect other Sideshow figures, but Buffy/Angel is my main "drain."
Oh yes! I have a Buffy chess set, and three life size cardboard stand ups; Buffy, Angel & Spike. Also all of the Johnny Lightening Matchbox sized cars fom B/A as well. Do I have enough space for all of this? NOT!!!
I have an entire room in my house full of my collections and I still haven't enough space to display it all. I look around and I KNOW I have to stop this maniacal obsession......but I don't wanna!!!!! SIDESHOW RULES MY WORLD!!! SIDESHOW IS THE "GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH"!!!

Last edited:
I only have stuff from Sideshow:

Vampire Spike, Graduation Day Buffy, Werewolf Oz, Human Oz, Willow, Faith, Angelus. Today I added Vampire Buffy and Xandar. I have Angel on pre-order.

LordAzrael said:
I only have stuff from Sideshow:

Vampire Spike, Graduation Day Buffy, Werewolf Oz, Human Oz, Willow, Faith, Angelus. Today I added Vampire Buffy and Xandar. I have Angel on pre-order.

I have pretty much the same figures that you have... except for Willow and Faith. I can get them pretty cheap but I'm not sure if the likenesses to close enough to make me buy them. I also have an Becoming Angel on the way... thanks FF!

The ones I'm shopping for at this time is the Vampire Angel and Human Spike... the expensive ones. After that I'll probably branch out and get Prophecy Girl Buffy (with jacket), Vampire Willow and maybe the Master. I would buy Vampire Willow in a heart beat if there was a Vampire Xander planned to go with her.

I'm not sure about getting Der Kindestod. One shot demons don't really interest me... no matter how cool they look.

I'm still on the fence about keeping my D'Hoffryn order. The character really didn't appeal to me in the show but I wanted to support the line by ordering him, hoping that doing so will help insure more releases in the future.

Aerosmith said:
...IMO it looks like Eliza.

Bartender, get me whatever he's drinking. :chug :duff

Just kidding, although I'm a little surprised. I think you're the first person I've heard say that. I agree with you on the figure being underrated. Other than the likeness issue, I think it's nice. :) And the Slayer Scythe accessory is to die for. :cool: Actually, it may be better than the Factory X version. ;) :D

Protozaius said:
I have pretty much the same figures that you have... except for Willow and Faith. I can get them pretty cheap but I'm not sure if the likenesses to close enough to make me buy them. I also have an Becoming Angel on the way... thanks FF!

The ones I'm shopping for at this time is the Vampire Angel and Human Spike... the expensive ones. After that I'll probably branch out and get Prophecy Girl Buffy (with jacket), Vampire Willow and maybe the Master. I would buy Vampire Willow in a heart beat if there was a Vampire Xander planned to go with her.

I'm not sure about getting Der Kindestod. One shot demons don't really interest me... no matter how cool they look.

I'm still on the fence about keeping my D'Hoffryn order. The character really didn't appeal to me in the show but I wanted to support the line by ordering him, hoping that doing so will help insure more releases in the future.

You have to get Dru! She's one of the best Buffy figures!

Buffanatic said:
Don't worry, "once bitten" (as the vamps say) you'll eventually catch up!:D

I forgot to mention I started collecting the Buffy Figures 6 weeks ago ;) Pretty much all of those I picked up relatively cheap either from Ebay or on special from an Australian E-retailer.

Basically I got led to Sideshow by the Highlander figures that were advertised on DarkHorizons - and then about 2 months later they announced the Star Wars Franchise.

So I've got all 5 of the Highlander figures, all the main X-files ones (don't have the tac Doggett or Mulder, or the Operations Scully, or Frank Black), a stack of Bonds I picked up from Germany (Connery Tuxedo Bond, Brosnan Tuxedo Bond, Jaws, ***** Galore, Live & Let Die Roger Moore) and the Green Fatigues Brosnan, both Van Helsing Figures (Anna looks better after I gave her a haircut). I also managed to get Nazi Kroenen and Ultimate Hellboy.

Got all the Star Wars & LOTR 12" on pre-order.

So yes the Sideshow Bug has definitely bitten.

Hey Azrael, another Highlander fan! I have those same first five as well.
Can't wait to get Connery in his fancy feathered hat. Do you think they'll go more with the movie characters, or Adrian Paul's TV version? If they do both, that could mean a LOT of figures! Oh well, the more the MONEY-IER!
As a post script, I don't do "BOND", but I have the 2 LOTR on pre-order as well, and I'm playing catch up with X-Files.....(once I finally made up my mind to collect them. Same with SW.) BUT, Buffy & Angel are still my #1 collection. Good luck with your acquisitions!

Last edited:
Buffanatic said:
Hey Azrael, another Highlander fan! I have those same first five as well.
Can't wait to get Connery in his fancy feathered hat. Do you think they'll go more with the movie characters, or Adrian Paul's TV version?

I suspect unfortunately that Highlander might not see more figures for a while - given the next logical figure would be Origins Kurgan and Sideshow seems to have an issue with armour. Maybe when they solve the issue for LOTR and Star Wars we'll see Kurgan in his armour.

I'd really like Methos, Richie and Amanda figures. Apart from Connery and Origin Kurgan I think the films are largely complete figure wise - and apparently Connery's likeness isn't included in the Highlander licence :( I'm going to attempt a custom Ramirez to compensate.

LordAzrael said:
Basically I got led to Sideshow by the Highlander figures that were advertised on DarkHorizons - and then about 2 months later they announced the Star Wars Franchise.

So I've got all 5 of the Highlander figures, all the main X-files ones (don't have the tac Doggett or Mulder, or the Operations Scully, or Frank Black), a stack of Bonds I picked up from Germany (Connery Tuxedo Bond, Brosnan Tuxedo Bond, Jaws, ***** Galore, Live & Let Die Roger Moore) and the Green Fatigues Brosnan, both Van Helsing Figures (Anna looks better after I gave her a haircut). I also managed to get Nazi Kroenen and Ultimate Hellboy.

Got all the Star Wars & LOTR 12" on pre-order.

So yes the Sideshow Bug has definitely bitten.

I got into Sideshow in February '04 when announced that they acquired the Planet of the Apes license and that they would be making a 12" line as well as a PF line. The PF line never materialized. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

So I started looking at what else Sideshow had to offer. I began picking up all of Army of Darkness figures and the Hellboy figures. Then the Apes began to arrive. It was a GREAT year of collecting for me.

Just when I thought that I woud be investing in another company, Sideshow announces BOTH the Star Wars and LOTR 12" lines. So far I've pre-ordered all that they've offered so far.

Then of course, I've gotten bitten by the Buffy vammpires! I've got a lot of catching up to do!

So all of my disposable income is now consumed by all things Sideshow. How did this happen?

And FF, I forgot about Dru... she is definately on my list of figures to get. I can't believe I forgot her. And you are right, I think she would look great with my Vampire Spike.

Anybody else on the fence about D'Hoffryn?

I would love a D'Hoffryn but couldn't justify the expense of shipping. The never ending saga of shipping. I thought it had sold out though.

creecher said:
I would love a D'Hoffryn but couldn't justify the expense of shipping. The never ending saga of shipping. I thought it had sold out though.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I pre-ordered D'Hoffryn but I'm thinking of cancelling my order. I pre-ordered him BEFORE I ever saw him in an episode, I think I was on the second season at the time.

Since then, I've seen all of the Buffy episodes (and I've just finished the third season of Angel) and I wasn't really sold on the character. He doesn't appear in the last season of Angel does he?

I also pre-ordered him with the belief that I was supporting a line that I wanted to see more of in the future. But I have SO many figures to buy to catch up in the world of Buffy, I don't know if I should keep my order.

I have the seven seasons of "Buffy" and five seasons of "Angel" on DVD.
I have SSC 12" Grad Day Buffy, Prophecy Buffy, Human Spike, Vamp Spike, Human Angel, Vamp Angel, Willow, Vamp Willow, Xander, Oz, and currently that's it. I've had all the SSC figures in the line at one time or another but ended up either selling them or giving them away for one reason or another. I have the new Angel Series Angel on order and might end up getting rid of my Buffy version. I just don't keep a lot of multiples on the cast.
And that's about it. I'm not a huge Buffy collector, just pretty much the stuff that suits my general interests, 1/6th figures and DVD's. I love the show, just not that many of the souveniers and memorabelia.

Hey y'all.....Concerning the Highlander question I posted earlier.....I opened a thread on SSC Movie & Tv Collectibles page, because I thought better of bringing the question up here. HOWSOMEVER I was shot through the heart there, after being informed...NO RAMIREZ! So I too, will seek a Bond 007 that I can turn into Ramirez. (harrrumph!) Customizing, here I come.

About D' Hoffryn; if they come out with a Demon Anya, you might want to think it over.......cancelling, I mean. What's D'Hoffryn without Demon Anya?
And Demon Anya without D'Hoffryn?

We've got duos all the way through; Buffy/Vampire Buffy, Willow/Vampire Willow, Oz/Werewolf Oz, Angel/Vampire Angel, Spike/Vampire Spike, and all their other incarnations. It just follows that we're going to get a human faced Darla somewhere down the line (maybe in Angel), and D'Hoffryn leads us to Demon Anya, who comes out as Anya (who Xander left at the altar), etc.etc. I know it's just guessing on my part, but it's logical guessing.

And by the way, again I ask Sideshow, WHERE'S MY GILES???!!!
(PULLLLLLEEEEEZE!):blackbat :bat

Fritz said:
Bartender, get me whatever he's drinking. :chug :duff

Just kidding, although I'm a little surprised. I think you're the first person I've heard say that. I agree with you on the figure being underrated. Other than the likeness issue, I think it's nice. :) And the Slayer Scythe accessory is to die for. :cool: Actually, it may be better than the Factory X version. ;) :D

Im not as think as you drunk I am. :D

Protozaius said:
And FF, I forgot about Dru... she is definately on my list of figures to get. I can't believe I forgot her. And you are right, I think she would look great with my Vampire Spike.

Anybody else on the fence about D'Hoffryn?

I've been a bit on the fence about D'Hoffryn. I thought he was a good character but not one I was particurlarly fond of. But, that said, I ordered two! My youngest daughter really loved the figure and I know if I got one for her I'd regret not having it for myself. And I've been pleasantly surprised by figures that I thought I just liked but when I received them really loved how they look. Origins Angel is one of those that I thought he looked good in the proto shots but looked fantastic in real life. I actually never thought David B. looked good in those flashbacks but he looks fantastic as the figure! And Der Kindestod is another one I was on the fence about because of the very small role he had in the entire series but once I got him, he looked fantastic displayed with my other figures.

chamildav said:
I have the new Angel Series Angel on order and might end up getting rid of my Buffy version. I just don't keep a lot of multiples on the cast.

I'll probably do the same if I get the new Angel. I'm waiting until I see it in person, and if the headsculpt looks as good as the picture I'll probably buy it and sell the Angel I have. Like you, I'm not really interested in multiple versions of the same character...maybe if they came out with an Angelus in the period clothes. I just don't want or need two modern day Angels.

Back