List All of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer [Official] Merchandise You Own!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buffy calanders
2 Buffy posters
Buffy action figures (1st and 2nd series)
Buffy action figure boxed set (moore)
Sunnydale High sweatshirt
Buffy Chaos Bleeds Playstation2 game
Buffy X-box
Buffy gameboy
Buffy DVD seasons 1 through 7 & unaired pilot ep
Buffy cross pendant
Buffy clanaghd Ring
Buffy stake
Sword of Angelus
All Sideshow Buffy figs except Vamp Willow, Origins Angel, Der Kindestood.
Buffy comic book series all
I think that's about it not including Angel stuff

Being VERY new to all of this Buffy business, I have very little. TO date:

Six Sideshow Figures:
- Grad Day Buffy
- Vampire Buffy
- Xander
- Vampire Spike
- Oz
- Werewolf Oz
with Angel (does that count?) and D'Hoffryn on Pre-Order
All three Watcher Guides
All thre CDs (OMWF, Official Soundtrack, Radio Sunnydale)

Currently, I have NO DVDs. I'm waiting for the slimmer version of the season box sets that are coming out in the end of May.

But I promise you, my collection will get bigger. :D

In fact, I remember the first night the show ever aired. I was seven years of age. I watched the show non-stop from age seven, until I was thirteen years of age. As the years had gone by, I collected quite a bit of merchandise. However, there was a point in time where I lost interest in Buffy, and I sold about $55,000 dollars worth in [official] merchandise.

okay, that'd make you 16 maybe 17 years old today as the show debuted in March of 1997. When/how exactly did you sell $55,000 worth of stuff and how did you afford all of it? Mow a lot of yards/do a lot of babysitting? :lol

ffl1940 said:
okay, that'd make you 16 maybe 17 years old today as the show debuted in March of 1997. When/how exactly did you sell $55,000 worth of stuff and how did you afford all of it? Mow a lot of yards/do a lot of babysitting? :lol

I am currently fifteen years of age. I will be sixteen October 1st, of this year. I got all of my merchandise through my parents. They bought it all for me. When I sold everything, I did not get near what I put [or should I say my parents?] in to it all.

Aerosmith said:
16 Sideshow figures(1 Pre-ordered so 17)
8 DST figures(3 pre-ordered so 11)
Anya's Book of Vengeance 3 figure Box Set
Buffy Vs Dracula Buffy Bust
DVD's(1,2,6,&7 + Angel Seasons 1 & 5)
Comics
Books
Magazine's
Trading Cards(including a Women of Sunnydale Kristine Sutherland as Joyce Summers Auto Card.)
Photo Cards
Calenders
Posters
T-Shirts
Life Size Buffy Cardboard Cut Out
Julie Benz Autograhed Picture
Mercedes McNab Autographed Picture

Will be adding a Seth Green Autograph this Saturday to my collection. Still havnt decided if i'll get an Oz Photo Card or the Base of the Sideshow Oz signed.

Add a Seth Green autographed picture to this list. Just got back from the signing not to long ago. He's a really cool guy chated with him for awhile. Told him I was thinking of bringing the Sideshow Oz to get signed, but brought a picture instead. He said he hasnt even seen the Sideshow figure yet & that he wanted one.

Make that SEVEN Sideshow Buffy figures...

I just purchased an Origins Angel figure. I guess I was sort of bummed about the lack of a SDCC exclusive so I decided to indulge myself.

Besides, he was only $17. :D

Where did you get them for those prices? $10...that's amazing.

Local Comic shop had a 75% off Christmas sale on all Buffy & Angel merchandise. I went back to get Fool For Love Spike & Vamp Will, but they had done already sold them. So I bought the DST Angel, Fred, Lorne, & Wes for $3.00 each. Bought all they had of the DST figures to give to family for Christmas.

To bad it was just a little before Drusilla was released. I still need to get her & Vamp Buffy. Had the Exclusives on pre-order, but had to cancel. :(

BTW it was the same comic shop that held the Seth Green signing they had stacks of about 6 to 8 Oz's in each stack for the signing. They had to have had over 100. Most of 1 Sideshow figure i've ever seen in one place.

Nice. You got a great deal!

I don't have vampire Buffy, but I do have Drusilla and I love her.

I own far too much stuff to list everything, but here are a few easy things I can list -

Over 100 action figures
All Sideshows except 3
Over 150 books
Over 150 comics
All PALz
About 300 magazines
Busts, statues, cards, plates, binders, DVD's, jigsaws, postcards, CCG etc.. etc..

I have collection pics if anyone ever wants to see them, just had my room shelved so I took some new ones :)

I only collect the Sideshow figures. I have all of them other than Hush Buffy and two of the Gentleman Figures. I figured Hush Buffy was too similar to the Graduation Day Buffy and one Gentleman was enough. The only other item I have is the Slayer Scythe.

I have all the Sideshow figures
All seven seasons of Buffy on DVD
All five seasons of Angel on DVD
Buffy Xbox Game (also had Chaos Bleeds Xbox game but sold it and now wish I hadn't!)
And I have bought numerous books, calendars and comics for my daughters over the years.

My daughter is nine and she's starting to ask questions about Buffy. She found out that the actress that plays Miranda on her favorite show Lizzie McGuire was also on Buffy (she played one of the Potentials in season seven). She is also a big "Ice Princess" fan, a movie that stars Michelle Trachtenberg... otherwise known as "The Key" to Buffy fans.

You see where this is going.... :eek:

Ooh, the UPS guy is here... that means Liam/Angelus is here! :D

Awesome collection! Thanks for the pics! I have mostly figures, and only a few books (not story lines, I've got some of the Buffy/Angel essay/philosophy books), so I'm envious of your extensive book collection! Nicely displayed! :D

Actually I have a few more items I forgot about.

- Welcome Faith Statue
- Turok-Han bust
- Original Angel Comic (all 17 issues)
- Spike Old Wounds Comic
- Spike vs Dracula Comic (current)
- Angel Old Friends Comic (current)
- Buffy DVD Box Set
- Angel DVD Box Set

Back