Limiting myself to 2 hot toys from now until march...help me decide which two.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barney Ross is out. It's only a matter of weeks before it reaches you.

Forget the Mark VI and Falconer. Mark IV is a must buy... I just got it and it's easily one of the best figures I've ever come across.

I would normally recommend the T1 T-800... it's something every Terminator fan should have because it's just so iconic. However, after opening the figure last week, I can't help but feel that it's a little underwhelming.

From what I've seen so far on Barney, it feels like a more complete and compelling action figure.

If you want a classic piece of cinematic history, go for the T-800. But if you want a little more kick for an action figure, I'd say go for Barney Ross.

Thats actually what I've been thinking. I ordered the Mark IV from sideshow and since they begin processing tomorrow I'm guessing I'll be getting it soon. I've also decided on Barney. I like Terminator but I'm not a big fan. I have the T2 T-800 and thats good enough for me. The mark VI a isn't out yet anyway and B i'm still on the fance. And Falconer I'm only considering because I'm a big pred fan and have quite a few. I'm on the fence with him as well. If I decide on him I could always get him at a later date. I have a feeling he won't sell out quickly or go up in value as quickly since though many like him, many more are ticked. Honestly Falconer should not be 189 imo.

My vote goes to the T800.
201092412163695.jpg

2010924122011693.jpg

Pure Awesomeness.

Back