Limited Edition Star Wars Adidas Shoes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I saw the title of the thread I got excited. I loved the Adidas Tron shoes I have and they made a bunch of other awesome nostalgic shoes... but these? THESE??? SUPER STAR???? You have to be kidding me. Easy pass. They look like knock-off shoes.

Here's a better example of how to work SW (tastefully) into fashion. It's too bad they're rare.

bobafetthoodie.jpg

Ahh... Beautiful Hoodies. Both my wife and I have one. :)

I'm continuing to check out the license on these but many sites are claiming its legit. Nothing mentioned on Star Wars Official sites though that I can log.

So you might want to consider these. They are about Star Wars. They use the Star Wars font, legally, and have the classic and proven chassis of the Adidas Super Star going-outside shoe for sporty people as a base. They will be ideal for putting on your feet and placing beneath any PC desk for 12 hours at a time.

Wise move. I got it from that same seller, several months ago. The original MSRP was $99 or so, but she's really the only one stocking them anywhere online.

They run small. XL fit me perfectly being L. Don't be surprised if yours has tattered edges on the stitching. I think it's intentional "weathering."

those kicks are super gay!
you are going to read about some SW geek wearing these in a mall and getting his ass kicked...watch

Those shoes are pretty lame. But that Boba Fett hoodie is just amazing! I wish I had the money for one of those.

Back