LIM Toys - The Least of Use - Guitar Player and Dinosaur Enthusiast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My estimate would be 25-26. Considering Connor has been going on 4 years and the 1/12 last of us figures nearly 3 years if I remember correctly
Keep in mind - much like Arthur, Lim began production on Connor in their old factory. That factory made a ton of mistakes and they changed factories (to the one Hot Toys uses) and basically restarted from scratch.

I know the lack of updates is frustrating but it's better that they're committed to getting a good product out than just passing off crap. Look at what Asmus is going through for the last two years, Lim is the opposite of that.

We'll see what happens with John and Nate. If they release and ship within the first half of 2024, I think they'll be on the right track with the new factory.

I really hope i get Nathan this year, OSK says Nathan will be out Q4 2023. I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst .

I honestly don't mind the wait. I still need to offload my custom Nate :lol maybe someone who doesn't know about the LT version will buy it and basically pay for this one for me :LOL:

EDIT: just realized this was the TLOU figure thread. The talk about Nate made me think I was in that thread :slap

Last edited:
I honestly don't mind the wait. I still need to offload my custom Nate :lol maybe someone who doesn't know about the LT version will buy it and basically pay for this one for me :LOL:
Pics? Or do you have it listed somewhere? I wouldn’t mind having a custom Nate as a stand in until the Limtoys one will drop in a few decades.

Pics? Or do you have it listed somewhere? I wouldn’t mind having a custom Nate as a stand in until the Limtoys one will drop in a few decades.
Don't have pics yet nor do I have it listed anywhere yet. I've been selling a lot of my collection (almost 100 figures so far!) and I try to list stuff in waves as it's more manageable that way. I'll PM you pics once I have a chance to take some. Probably sometime this weekend, but the breakdown is as follows:

Head, pants and boots: Kai Studios, pants lightly weathered by me
Shirt: CCToys weathered by me
Hands: JXToys with custom metal ring on finger
Shoulder Holster: Real leather by Vigilante Customs and modified by me to be more accurate. Also, added in pistol ammo x2 in holster, but are non removable
Belt rig: Real leather by Vigilante Customs and modified by me with weathering, replaced leather for grappling hook holder and added stronger magnets to hold it closed. Includes flashlight, climbing pick (repainted and weather by me), grappling hook with rope (rope replaced by me), real leather journal holder (non functional/does not open).
Watch: Dial by Vigilante Customs with real leather strap by me.
Body: Custom by me with upper half from Art Figures Antonio Banderas Expendables figure and lower legs from a HT Captain America Infinity War body.
Pistol: Threezero Negan or one of the walking dead figures.

Lim Toys

Admin
· 1 h ·

1/6 Ellie testing.

l1.jpg
l2.jpg

My estimate would be 25-26. Considering Connor has been going on 4 years and the 1/12 last of us figures nearly 3 years if I remember correctly
Oh man that means we would have little to no time to enjoy them when SHTF...

I really hope the success of these figures will result in more side characters being made. Like fan favorite Bill. Or maybe Tess and Riley.

An apparently random post on LiM's page. :unsure:

SquidoBox Michael

7 m ·

For the record, I simply did this as a foolproof.
Exclusive news about Limtoys' 1/6th scale THE LAST OF US:
1. Magnetic exchangeable hands
2. Bite mark on Elly's forearm
And there will be Elly from THE LAST OF US PARTâ…¡
Cool but I really would prefer Abby from part 2.

Back