Likelyhood of Iron Man Mark VII Maquette?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Hulk

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Sideshow plans on producing the Iron Man Mark VII maquette from the Avengers? I would have bet money they would have but now with all the new suits coming out for Iron Man 3 I'm not so sure.

Does anyone know if Sideshow plans on producing the Iron Man Mark VII maquette from the Avengers? I would have bet money they would have but now with all the new suits coming out for Iron Man 3 I'm not so sure.

if it's IM and ssc can make money on it, it'll get made at some point. :lecture

Watch out at this years San Diego Comic Con. A new Iron Man 1/4 Maquette or LSF will undoubtedly be announced :lecture

Awhile back SSC stared that they have plans to make all of the Marks EVENTUALLY. The Mark 7, 3 and 4 are pretty classic so I would be surprised if we them down the road. The mark 42 MAY be this year as we have seen licenses go out to several companies to do it. Honestly, Iron Man is such a CASH COW for all of the companies involved, just look at HTs, that I can basically guarantee we see more soon.

P.S. SSC has also teased the Extremis Armour just recently so we may see that as well

Do you think SS will ever make another 1/4 Comic IM. I was just looking through the SS Calendar & I noticed a drawing of a Comic IM because that's what I really want :pray:
a2y3atyb.jpg

Do you think SS will ever make another 1/4 Comic IM. I was just looking through the SS Calendar & I noticed a drawing of a Comic IM because that's what I really want :pray:
a2y3atyb.jpg

That is what I meant when I said they were hinting at the Extremis Armour, but I am willing to bet it will be a 1/4PF not a com.

That is what I meant when I said they were hinting at the Extremis Armour, but I am willing to bet it will be a 1/4PF not a com.

Ahh man, that's ezactly what I want. I really want to stick to just comic statues & that is exactly what I want. How did I miss that :slap

Back