Lighted acrylic display case - available NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my Medium Maybang Acrylic Case on my desk at work.

photo11at.jpg

photo2qa.jpg

photo3xxia.jpg

photo41ci.jpg

Looking to get one of these to display one of my most prized items in my collection. Asked Sideshow for one for the Wishlist for Christmas but my wish was not picked.

Is there an Elf out here that can help me find one? :D

The Monster,
Nick

I suppose there's no way to find this in europe or Hong-Kong?
If it's pre-assembled, at that size I guess it would probably cost several times more than the case itself to ship to europe :(

what size case would i need to fit one of sideshow's 12 inch monsters in it box and all with the flap open and have enough room to take the
12 inch monster box and all back out of the case if i needed to?

The Monster,
Nick

Last edited:
can someone get the measurements from one of the universal monsters boxes for me with the flap open? measurements must be a little big incase i would to take it back out of the acrylic display case someday.

Thanks guys :)

Nick

Just so that everyone at Sideshow Collectibles and everyone out here on the boards know, I spoke with someone at Maybang's Collectibies in re to their Lighted Acrylic Display Cases.

This is what they had to say.

"Dear Customer

we have ask factory to make more but the new shipment might come in April.

once it arrived, we will put it up at ebay and also shown at sideshow's website

thank you

Peter

- maybang"

That's great news for all of us that are in need of some of these cases!:rock:D

The Monster,
Nick

Just so that everyone at Sideshow Collectibles and everyone out here on the boards know, I spoke with someone at Maybang's Collectibies in re to their Lighted Acrylic Display Cases.

This is what they had to say.

"Dear Customer

we have ask factory to make more but the new shipment might come in April.

once it arrived, we will put it up at ebay and also shown at sideshow's website

thank you

Peter

- maybang"

That's great news for all of us that are in need of some of these cases!:rock:D

The Monster,
Nick
Thanks for the update. I own one of the small ones and I am searching for more.

I finally snatched one of these from Amazon. Think it will be used for my BD Mark VII. They only have a couple left in stock so hurry if you want one. These probably wont be around for a long while.

Back