Lifesized PredAlien bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Early Arrival Notice (FLEX): PredAlien Life-Size Bust‏

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the PredAlien Life-Size Bust (item #400023FLEX). This email is to notify you that we will be receiving a small shipment of this item earlier than the original estimated arrival date of April 2010; therefore, we would like to offer you the opportunity to be among the first to receive your item. If you are interested in having your order processed and your item delivered early, then please email your request directly to [email protected] with the subject ‘PredAlien Life-Size Bust’ and we can process your order for shipping the week of February 22, 2010. Please include your Order Number in the body of the e-mail as well!

If you do not wish to take advantage of this early shipment offer, please expect your payments to be charged according to your current flexpay schedule.

We appreciate your business and your order!

Best regards,

The Sideshow Processing Department

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320

Lot of pieces starting to come in on part-consignment it seems.

I just got this notice as well, I think I will go ahead and get the bust early even though I have no where to put it yet. Anyone else going to get it early.

Dear Brian,

Thank you for your reply. Your order will be processed for shipping on February 22, 2010 as this is week we are due to receive our partial shipment. The total balance due is $**** which includes $140.00 flat rate shipping less the deposit of $250.00 previously charged.

Best regards,

Dawn Sadowsky

I don't think people realize just how imposing this thing is unless they've seen it in person? (I haven't) 24"H 25"W 39"D

39" DEEP??!!!! Good LORD...

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the PredAlien Life-Size Bust (item #400023FLEX). This email is to notify you that we will be receiving a small shipment of this item earlier than the original estimated arrival date of April 2010; therefore, we would like to offer you the opportunity to be among the first to receive your item. If you are interested in having your order processed and your item delivered early, then please email your request directly to [email protected] with the subject ‘PredAlien Life-Size Bust’ and we can process your order for shipping the week of February 22, 2010. Please include your Order Number in the body of the e-mail as well!

If you do not wish to take advantage of this early shipment offer, please expect your payments to be charged according to your current flexpay schedule.

We appreciate your business and your order!

Best regards,

The Sideshow Processing Department

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320

Im not sure I understand ?

Can I get this bust early and continiue my flexpay after delivery or ? :confused:

Im not sure I understand ?

Can I get this bust early and continiue my flexpay after delivery or ? :confused:

If you accept the offer of receiving the bust from this early shipment, you will be debited the outstanding amount upon despatch.

I knew this day would come. I can feel that sense of regret setting in...

I feel ya man. I was literally a heartbeat away from canceling a few weeks ago in favor of the IM 1:2 Maquette. It was really only the $250 deposit that prevented me from folding. Thank GOD for that deposit man.

You should get on a waiting list again for it! Gonna be a grail bro! Only 500 of em!

I feel ya man. I was literally a heartbeat away from canceling a few weeks ago in favor of the IM 1:2 Maquette. It was really only the $250 deposit that prevented me from folding. Thank GOD for that deposit man.

You should get on a waiting list again for it! Gonna be a grail bro! Only 500 of em!

i doubt it will be a grail. Most people hated the movie and most people dont have the room for it. I, for one, liked the movie, but even if i had the funds, wouldnt have the room for it, but one day i would like to get this.

i doubt it will be a grail. Most people hated the movie and most people dont have the room for it. I, for one, liked the movie, but even if i had the funds, wouldnt have the room for it, but one day i would like to get this.

Supply and demand is a motherfu****. Time will tell. But good luck tracking yours down.

Forbidden planet have them up for £849
It's not quite as good as Play's £749 a while back, but still not bad.
Well I ordered one anyway, couldn't resist any longer!

Just had mine delivered to my job. This thing is huge! I still have not had the chance to open it. Was able to catch a glimpse of it with all the protective crap over it in the box...
There is no way I'll be able to bring this home in my car... & even if I could I still hafta explain it to my fiance:monkey1 Don't think she will appriciate it as much as me.

Back