Lifesized PredAlien bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to say this is the best looking bust i have ever seen.

So true

This will only be topped with a Queen Alien bust - come on Sideshow im ready :chew

allienqueensq5.jpg

Items like these makes me up to sell off all my 1:6 and go into 1:1. So beautiful.

Do it!:emperor

I'm a collector of many scales but, I prefer 1/4 and up. I just got my first HT figure(Joker DX) and while they are great little figures, they remind me of the toys I collected when I was little. So, it'll be sold along with many other smaller figures to help fund this bust. Once you go BIG there's no going back!!:maul

Do it!:emperor

I'm a collector of many scales but, I prefer 1/4 and up. I just got my first HT figure(Joker DX) and while they are great little figures, they remind me of the toys I collected when I was little. So, it'll be sold along with many other smaller figures to help fund this bust. Once you go BIG there's no going back!!:maul

Yeah but the thing about the joker and batman figures is that nobody else has produced any quality pieces of the characters like HT has. Thats my reasoning for getting those figs anyways :angelsmil

Yeah but the thing about the joker and batman figures is that nobody else has produced any quality pieces of the characters like HT has. Thats my reasoning for getting those figs anyways :angelsmil

id not agree with that comment as the hot toys joker is rubbish when against this lifesize you can buy

Joker_COVERBIG_3_ger.jpg

id not agree with that comment as the hot toys joker is rubbish when against this lifesize you can buy

Joker_COVERBIG_3_ger.jpg

imo, I dont see Heath in that life size at all, so to me, I wouldnt pay $10 for it :lol I am getting one of Adams sculpts for the 1/6 version, so to me, I would pay more for that than the oxmox piece. I have the Howard S joker piece as well, which I think is much better than the oxmox too, but were talking statue/figures here, not busts :rolleyes:

True. It is the best likeness, so far. I have a feeling we'll see a 1/3rd maquette in the future. Bobby C is making one and hopefully CM or HCG will produce it. If not, I'll wait until someone makes one or just commission him to make me one.

True. It is the best likeness, so far. I have a feeling we'll see a 1/3rd maquette in the future. Bobby C is making one and hopefully CM or HCG will produce it. If not, I'll wait until someone makes one or just commission him to make me one.

yeah, if CM comes out with one and I cant afford it, I will prolly sell my Heath bust for one fo sho :joy Just a matter of time, but I guarantee there will be one.

I hope if CM does a Heath Joker it comes out correctly some of there human statues don't exactly look spot on IMO. If they did it right though all of my Hot Toys would be gone.

Aarghh - ship quote of $318 to 'Great Brittan' (sic).

Guess there won't be too many of these making it to the UK then!

No, they're just advising of ship costs prior to the commencement of the FlexPay schedule. Will be a few months yet, I think.

Found a good price at online retailer so put in my preorder. Can't wait to get this puppy in a few months.

that was a good price. I'm eyeing the HCG Alien bust also.

it's looking like I might have to have a sell off to get both of these.. :lol

According to the newsletter, this thing has been pushed to 2nd quarter 2010

Oh well, more time to save and prepare.

Back