Lifesize Yoda question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the hell? What kind of website is that?
I find it odd that no other online shops that strictly deal in Star Wars and GG piece has any information on this...and GG won't even return e-mail questions on this piece, yet this site has it listed with the edition size.
That edition size sounds a bit high....Isn't the GG Yoda Monument only limited to 500?

I agree, 2500 sounds way too high of an ES for something like this. I'm hoping it is because it'll keep the cost down in the seconday market but I need some more info on this thing. I may have to cancel some items in order to help pay for this impressive piece (sorry Hulk vs Spiderman and Wolvie).

I almost forgot this. Does anyone here have the Slurpee cups that 7-11 did for ROTS? This GG statue is the same pose used on the cup that has the Yoda. I have all 4 in my office and noticed it yesterday as I was leaving.

I don't have Slurpee cups, but I do have the original Burger King glasses from all 3 OT movies. 4 glasses a set for a total of 12. All still bright in color too. I need to find a place to display these as they are up in a cabinet in my kitchen doing nothing!

Hello - My name is Jason and I collect stuff.

Hello Jason.

You are not alone in your addiction. Be strong, stay off eBay.

Darth Loki said:
Hello Jason.

You are not alone in your addiction. Be strong, stay off eBay.

I have a few items on my "watch" list as I type this. :google

Seriously, I used to be in a TON of debt, but refinanced my town house to pay two other cards off and canceled them so I just use one card now and will NEVER make the mistake or charging up mulitple cards again.

I only have two CC's right now an am thinking of ditching one of them but it is nice to have options. I would never allow myself to get into debt like that, barring any unfortunate circumstances of course.

Darth Loki said:
I may have to cancel some items in order to help pay for this impressive piece (sorry Hulk vs Spiderman and Wolvie).

I agree with Wolvie because there are at least 20 different versions of him out there but taking into account that Hulk vs spider will be low in ES, and UYoda is 2500 :google , I wouldn't cancel VS diaroma.

Yoda can be bought at any time and at a lower price than RTP. On the contrary VS piece will increase imo

Like I said, I need more information first. But the first thing to get cancelled would be Wolvie. The VS diorama will hopefully have shipped by the time I hear more about this.

dont cancel hulk vs.that is 1 classic bit of sculpt.
i ordered gg yoda as soon as i heard,forget when but it seems a long time ago
down my mod shop.had to put money down.im sorry i cant tell where to order 1 now if you wanted 1,but please dont cancel hulk vs spidey.that would be a
big mistake loki:google

I don't think you have to worry too much about it. It'll look great next to my Exc. Sentinel.

That one doesn't seem to be holding it's value so I may wait to see if I can pick it up really cheap later on.

dont leave it to long.alot of people,me included rate very highly
also with seninal vs and greeny vs spider people will eventually go back for a complete set.:lecture

Right now the problem is space. I have a good place for the X-men and Hulk vs. Spidey but a third one becomes a little more difficult to display.

Back