Lifesize Bossk Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dunno if the price has been mentioned but it's $499

PPO 31st May @ 10am

CIV_8867_resize.JPG

gambit said:
Interestingly,the more I look, the better I like him. He really looks great. I am not planning to buy so much SW stuff and I have only Maul bust 1:1 so far, but I can buy Bossk as well.

You should get Yoda too :D

I hope to have mine in about a week :banana

jlcmsu said:
What hell does doing this have to do with LOTR? Geez can we find something sillier to ***** about? I mean really.

oops, i must have said something against SS...

Yoda is really, really cool. The only complaint, and it is a minor one...is that the eyes could have been a little bit better. Having said that though he looks amazing in person...the sideshow pics do NOT do him justice. I am stoked to get the Bossk...hopefully it will take a little while to come out though....seems like everything is coming at once lol.

I talked with SS Turkey distributor lad, and I guess I will be buying the Bossk from him

I also ask him if he can bring me Yoda and Greedo, which he said he would in 30 days.

If he can, then I will have a great 1:1 SW collection :maul

gambit said:
I talked with SS Turkey distributor lad, and I guess I will be buying the Bossk from him

I also ask him if he can bring me Yoda and Greedo, which he said he would in 30 days.

If he can, then I will have a great 1:1 SW collection :maul

I take it you already have 1:1 maul? :)

gambit said:
Oh yeah, although I still did not see him ( I am in Russia and he was shipped to Turkey to my father's house ), I am sure he is great :maul

Have no fear bro. Probably my favorite piece.

Collector Freak said:
I hate Yoda because he's not a bust. Why did they give him hands? They should have just made it a statue.

I hate you because you're not a bust. Why did you Mom give birth do you? Did she know you were going to be nothing but an insufferable dick your whole life?

No need to stress about the PPO me thinks, I am all over this though. :monkey5

While watching the saga this weekend I was trying to think of other characters that would make nice busts and the Gammorean Guards really jumped out at me. The way they slobber and everything could be very well done in a bust.

But of course I'm still waiting for the Shaak Ti announcement :tap

Darth Loki said:
While watching the saga this weekend I was trying to think of other characters that would make nice busts and the Gammorean Guards really jumped out at me. The way they slobber and everything could be very well done in a bust.

But of course I'm still waiting for the Shaak Ti announcement :tap

Shaak Ti, Kit Fisto and Plo Koon are three 1:1 busts I would have to buy.

I won't be getting it, but my son would absolutely love it--the ESB bounty hunters are now his absolute favorite batch of characters out of the entire saga. (Mostly due to the Star Wars Lego video game.)

Maybe the added expense of real clothing on this one would have bumped the price up to a level that simply nobody would be willing to pay for a background character like this. I think that it looks good and is a nice choice for the next alien in the line--now just add a Tusken Raider and Admiral Ackbar and an alien prequel Jedi, and you will have some real momentum going.

Darth Loki said:

Excellent idea! :clap I would be on one in a heartbeat! :monkey5

Tom, there have been conflicting reports, the proto piece most certainly does NOT have any fabric, but the description in the blog does. :confused:

Back