Lifesize Bossk Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I have no idea why they chose Bossk as the next bust. I thought for sure they learned their lesson with Greedo (although it's an amazing bust), unless the Bossk will be limited to only 75 pieces.

The one that I figured next was going to be Obi Wan from ANH considering they nailed the sculpt for the PF and it now looks like they did it again with the 1/6 scale figure...

who the hell is bossk and why would I want a full sized bust of him on my shelf? :confused:

lol CF, I know who he is, was just making light of the fact that we've never even seen the guy take one step in a film and here he is in 1:1 bust form. :monkey5

Maybe they'll change the look of Bossk? $499.. I might end up getting up just to have a complete 1:1 bust collection :chew

LOTRFan said:
Greedo is amazing, you won't be disappointed!

Greedo1-1.jpg

I love the 1:1 scale stuff, and I would willing to bet that the final piece will have a similar texture to the Yoda bust. As for the clothing, that is a bit disappointing, but it is still in the proto stage.

:cool:

Knock it off :emperor

Collector Freak said:
They aren't going to be doing humans or helmeted characters. That leaves few choices.
Well before helmeted Characters were part of MR but now with them leaving we may see some next year.

Yoda is just more popular and that's why it sold out..

Bossk will might end up just like Greedo.. Around 300 of them and still up for sale.

geez, enough with these pointless characters.

LOTR fans have been waiting ages for something and find that SS are working on 'priorities' like this.

What hell does doing this have to do with LOTR? Geez can we find something sillier to ***** about? I mean really.

Back