Life Sized Sideshow Vader Bust - Will it happen?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
elwood49 said:
I would also expect a SS 1:1 Vader bust to cost more than the MR helmet. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have a 1:1 bust over the helm BUT only if the bust went all the way down to the chest box like Chris's does. I wouldn't want a Vader bust that is cut off like Maul is:

2909image017io.jpg

Why didn't they make Maul without a stand like the SS Predator bust? The stand on the Maul bust looks very cheap, IMO.

2904image016su.jpg

Here is a pic of the MR Vader helm beside the guy who won Edition #1. Note the size comparison. It's basically a 1:1 bust anyway.

mervinbig8zr.jpg

This pic basically shows that there is not much more to the Maul bust than the Vader helm in terms of what is underneath the head.

Actually, looking at that guy with his helmet, he has the inner helmet flap folded down!! LOL Take a look at it just to the right of the stand.

Yeah, I noticed that when I first saw it. I have no idea how he could miss something like that. LOL!

Regarding the Maul base, I actually like it. It's something very different than I have seen on busts before. I wonder if that will be the standard base or if it will vary depending on the character. For a 1:1 Vader bust, I'd be happy if SS just went down to the shoulder pads. It would be just enough to see the chest plate and chain.

SKARY: Now that would be awesome too! I'd be all over that! :D

The ultimate Vader bust

In fact, yes, why not have a face underneath? A Vader bust with a removable dome and mask, that would be awesome! Of course, the face underneath should be non other than Sebastian Shaw. I guess a bust like that would satisfy every single one of us. And for that one, I easily spend a buck or two more. But let's not make it too expensive, o.k.?

https://www.chasingthefrog.com/movie-villains/darth_vader.php

why not have a face underneath?

I like that Idea, not much of a fanatic SW fan, but that is a cool idea.
(I really like the Greedo bust)

A really superb setup from a great collection - love the fact that the snowy picture behind is from Finse :joy

LE Yoda bust

Say, has anybody seen/reported this yet? If not, will somebody plz make this a new thread?

https://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=1420;category_id=371

I don't like how the CGI Yoda looks (to say it in a polite way...), but for the fans that do, I think this is a very fine piece. And have a closer look at the price: it's not $600, not $500, but less than $250 (and don't gimmie that "inferior materials/crafting skills bla bla). Unfortunately it only ships to the US.

If only SOMEBODY considered making a ESB 1:1 Yoda bust...

Back