Statue Life Size Freddy's Revenge Part 2 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek::eek::eek::eek: It´s Amazing, it´s the real thing !!
mother-of-god-template.jpg

One of the best things I've seen, amazing! How much would something like this cost? Would like to know if something like this is in reach some day.

A part 1 version will be done soon...gathering all the pieces for it now...and it will be one that has never been seen before....NEVER!!!!

Starting to gather material for the part 1 version of Freddy...sneek peek will be coming soon

Yeah man, excellent choice to go with this "Museum" piece by Andy...after I saw ur pics of this, I emailed Andy to inquire about him doing one for me and most likely will get him once I get some cash saved up. I can't even imagine how long and how much hard work it took for him to make this. In your video, I think I saw him blink...LOL.

Wow.. Just Wow...

That is as good as anything I have ever seen.

I am not a huge Freddy fan but if I was I would be going :panic: right now trying to figure out how to get something like this.

Wow.. Just Wow...

That is as good as anything I have ever seen.

I am not a huge Freddy fan but if I was I would be going :panic: right now trying to figure out how to get something like this.

Appreciate it bro...yeah this holy grail is cased up on display....i will have another one done...but based on part 1....

Awesome! I would live to pick up one of these. I don't have the room for a full body display but I could settle for a bust from the chest up. :)

Awesome! I would live to pick up one of these. I don't have the room for a full body display but I could settle for a bust from the chest up. :)

I'm actually working on the lower torso for this...its a lovely bust but it deserves to be a life size....just have to do the work to get the legs on it....

Back